AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
RE: New computer?

dual screens and appropriate video cards would be a must for me, maybe even three screens... then you can have beerleg up all the time!

16 years ago
Reply
RE: The Survey Summit

The Survey Summit>Call for papers just closedY'all know that the call for papers just closed at the end of Jan. they probably don't have the full ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: 1861 Description

1861 Description>JUDyeah, the compass points are in 11 degree and 15 minute increments....(Not 11 1/2 degrees per point)so it's North for zero azi...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: 1861 Description

1861 Description> JUDI am actually working on a parcel near to this description. The grantee is who I was researching when I found this deed. I...

16 years ago
Topic
16 years ago
Replies: 10
Views: 1247
Reply
RE: A few old survey photos

Nice pics, thanks for posting the link..

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 21
Views: 709
Reply
RE: Linkedin Event: Surveying USA March 19th

Occupy a very public point, notify your local newspaper that you will be available for general public discussion from 10 until 2 pm.... Submit your d...

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 967
Reply
RE: Why Not "Successors and/or Assigns"?

The only surveys that I do that have certifications to specific entities are ALTA surveys. Every other one is unrestricted , "I hereby certify that....

16 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA Certification (Successors and/or assigns question)

I don't know Richard. Isn't it expensive to defend a battle that you're going to lose anyway?Making them prove it isn't going to add much effort of ex...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Alta Bullies at it again

Alta Bullies at it again>Splitting hairsWhat's the difference to you, really?ALTA/ACSM 23011 standards"7. Certification - The plat or map of an ALT...

16 years ago
Page 153 / 174