AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
fobos8
fobos8
@fobos8
Free
Joined: November 4, 2017 9:22 am
Last seen: August 22, 2026 3:17 pm
Topics: 64 / Replies: 135
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 1098
Reply
RE: Moving Robotic total station by hand?

Its doesn't shake. I just hear it screeching like the sort of noises you get when slot car racing (kids electronic track car racing). Whats a faceplat...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 1236
Reply
RE: Reduced traverse accuracy - why?

Thanks Mark for the explanation

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Reduced traverse accuracy - why?

I don't see how centering the instrument and/target over the nail can be an issue for all the stations for getting good traverse accuracy. Say you hav...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Reduced traverse accuracy - why?

Many thanks for the replies. I suppose considering I only did one shot on one face, and the number of short legs, that the misclosure is pretty good! ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Reduced traverse accuracy - why?

Hi guys It was a closed loop traverse. I normally take shots on both faces but read in the Trimble manual that its not necessary. The manual states; "...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Reduced traverse accuracy - why?

Didn't even use my eyes - was set up with autolock onto the prisms. Pins were well centred. I always rotate the carrier in a couple of positions to ch...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 30
Views: 1782
Reply
RE: Trimble .fxl file input options

Thanks Lee I managed to download the TBC feature editor for free in the end. I can edit my .fxl files in that. ?ÿ

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1685
Topic
Topic
Replies: 16
Views: 839
Reply
RE: Does this leica gear look fake?

thanks guys. I've checked the optical plummets against a gzr3 that I know to be bang on and they are out by about a mm or 2.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Does this leica gear look fake?

tribrach weighs 758g, carrier 636g, and prism 570g cheers, Andrew

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Does this leica gear look fake?

No I'm talking about the tribrachs. Both of them in the kit have the same serial (s-nr) number. This should be unique

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Does this leica gear look fake?

this gear didn't come in the cardboard boxes so there are no codes that I can check. It came in a Leica red box and was second hand. I think the fact ...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 1834
Reply
RE: Why have a Tribrach with an optical plummet?!

they have the same accuracy as the GRT144 stubby carrier

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Why have a Tribrach with an optical plummet?!

these Leica carriers rotate and look quiet good

9 years ago
Page 9 / 10