Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
My fellow surveyors have all given you excellent advise but there is one more thing you need to know. If you are going to survive in this kind of work...
@tim-v-pls As Tim says a 20' column can be out of plumb 1/2 inch. Why not buy a Bazooka Plumb Bob, measure two sides of the column and be done with i...
@stephen-ward Thank you for whatever you can do.
@stephen-ward Are you going to come up with a version that we can save as you have done in the past?
Stormwater management: become a CPESC and CPSWQ and write Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs). Also do SWPPP inspections. Around here the s...
From the get go everyone needs to know that REVIT does not play well with other Autodesk products. Time flies when you are having fun, I think it was ...
"Has this nonsense become the norm in your area?" No,I put my foot down, I only certify to the buyer, their bank and their title company. All other pa...
A little over a year ago I brought the records of the firm to the east of me. The firm did good work but they drafted by hand. Hand drafting was one o...
My favorite answer is, "Because my children are tired of eating dog food for breakfast." What I don't tell them is that my children are a 75lb. Lab-Hu...
when the land of six Saturdays and then there is Saturday looks better all the time.
If is not just, "premiums are based on gross receipts, types of work, use of contracts, etc," It is where you practice. For example I practice in New ...