Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 4, 2026 10:37 am
Thanks!
Thanks!
The glass is always half full. - Unknown author
We set 5 control points spaced 500 to 700 feet apart. My party chief has no plans to traverse through them. We will run through them with a level.
2. I don't know how the weights are determined. The only thing I know of the quality of each session is the PDOP, H residuals, and V residuals.
1. Interval between sessions 3 to 4 hours. 2. I'm on point 1 for the second session. Storing as check point. Selecting "Use in weighted average."
Thanks!
I feel silly asking this, but is the scale factor, etc. indicated on the CCR solely for the purpose of reducing ground distances to grid distances whe...
Need to sidetrack for a moment. The sole purpose of reference ties is to find whatever they're referencing, not reset it. True or false? Sadly, I don'...
Thanks!
What do you mean by "rules of construction"?
Yes. I'm trying to calculate SPC coordinates for plat corners by using the subdivision legal description. Then I can break out the RTK rover and attem...
I assume above coordinates are SPC because of zone, convergence, and scale factor. The zone indicates 0901, which I had to Google. I never heard of a ...
Certified Corner Record
Thanks! I was just curious to know if the coordinates would be better or worse than your typical boundary corner.