AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
field-dog
field-dog
@field-dog
Member
Joined: October 11, 2014 9:50 am
Last seen: October 4, 2026 10:37 am
Topics: 269 / Replies: 1313
Reply
RE: Single Total Station Instrument Setup Boundary Survey

I can't find anything relating to maximum allowable relative positional precision in the Florida Administrative code 5J-17.052. Standards of Practice ...

12 months ago
Reply
RE: Spitballing at the Office

Who would grant the lots to a private owner? Why would that be done?

12 months ago
Reply
RE: Spitballing at the Office

@cv You are correct; I was misunderstanding.

12 months ago
Reply
RE: Spitballing at the Office

My reply to your post was not meant to silly; it was meant to start a conversation on a particular subject. We were discussing gaps and gores at work....

12 months ago
Reply
RE: Spitballing at the Office

Is this an official surveying term?

12 months ago
Reply
RE: Single Total Station Instrument Setup Boundary Survey

This is why you should always double an angle to a side shot.

12 months ago
Reply
RE: Single Total Station Instrument Setup Boundary Survey

Great question. I wish I could answer it for you. I once did a boundary survey, not for a plat, by running a traditional traverse. My new boss critici...

12 months ago
Reply
RE: Rover rods

I prefer a fixed height rover rod because the diameter of the extensible part of my two-piece rover rod is too small to accommodate my pole clamp for ...

12 months ago
Reply
RE: North Dakota Surveying Community

Never heard of Mickey (mouse) boots. Looking forward to going on a cold-weather attire shopping spree.

12 months ago
Reply
RE: North Dakota Surveying Community

I'm anticipating not working for several months in the winter. Isn't that normal for the northern latitudes?

12 months ago
Topic
Replies: 17
Views: 2782
Reply
RE: Carlson BRx7

I was tired of seeing autonomous appear on my data collector screen under light tree cover. It cost me many frustrating hours of lost time. Supposedly...

1 year ago
Topic
1 year ago
Replies: 6
Views: 2768
Reply
RE: Mail

My wife prefers to write checks over electronic payments. We’ve spoken with most of the companies we do business with for the purpose of determining w...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: New Topo Procedure For Me Today

@lurker No wonder the cat’s stomach has a sag in it.

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Python Script for Converting FieldGenius RAW files to TBC importable RW5 files...

Thanks for posting this. In a nutshell, you have to write a program that reads a file line by line while looking for specific words.

1 year ago
Reply
RE: New Topo Procedure For Me Today

Out of curiosity, I had to research that.    

1 year ago
Reply
Page 6 / 80