AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
field-dog
field-dog
@field-dog
Member
Joined: October 11, 2014 9:50 am
Last seen: October 4, 2026 10:37 am
Topics: 269 / Replies: 1313
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 2220
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 1816
Reply
RE: Elevation of NGS Point

Thanks. I'll hard-code that into my brain.

11 months ago
Reply
RE: Elevation of NGS Point

@landbutcher464mhz Thanks. Glad you could read the data sheet; looks blurry on my iPhone, and I couldn’t edit my post before it was answered.

11 months ago
Reply
RE: Elevation of NGS Point

@mightymoe Thanks. The fact that is says ortho height got me confused. I thought there was calculation involving geoid height.

11 months ago
Topic
Replies: 12
Views: 1962
Reply
RE: Carlson BRX6+ Battery Door

@lsitnj That price is ridiculous.

11 months ago
Reply
RE: The most pin cushions I have ever seen in one place

@murphy Great synopsis of the issue in your area of the country.

11 months ago
Reply
RE: Carlson BRX6+ Battery Door

Maybe BRx6+ and BRx7 battery doors are interchangeable.

12 months ago
Reply
RE: Extract .jpg Location info from Cellphone to Import into Google Earth Pro

@jim-frame I downloaded Xnview, executed the program, and it immediately began to download all of my pictures from Microsoft OneDrive. I cancelled ...

12 months ago
Reply
RE: Extract .jpg Location info from Cellphone to Import into Google Earth Pro

Don't know what happened on your end. The two-column file is: 28°27'31.35",-81°34'54.58" 28°27'31.67",-81°34'50.55" 28°27'17.08",-81°34'50.42" 28°27...

12 months ago
Reply
RE: The most pin cushions I have ever seen in one place

@nate-the-surveyor Glad to see you’re back on these forums.

12 months ago
Reply
RE: Carlson BRX6+ Battery Door

Why don’t you call Carlson? They may have a scrap heap of unused parts.

12 months ago
Reply
RE: The most pin cushions I have ever seen in one place

I always consider a pipe to be a better indicator of a true property corner because pipes, especially large ones, have not been used by surveyors for ...

12 months ago
Reply
RE: The most pin cushions I have ever seen in one place

How many land owners have you met that understand their property survey not considering calls to true corners?

12 months ago
Reply
RE: Real-Time Network surveying in Arkansas (all out-of-state opinions welcome too!)

We rarely do boundary surveys at the county; however topographic surveys are done frequently. Currently we're doing topographic surveys of parts of a ...

12 months ago
Page 5 / 80