AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
field-dog
field-dog
@field-dog
Member
Joined: October 11, 2014 9:50 am
Last seen: October 4, 2026 10:37 am
Topics: 269 / Replies: 1313
Reply
RE: How to Inverse Between Points with SPCs

Here's an excerpt from a manual I studied for the PS on geodetic calcs with answers. I signed into Microsoft OneDrive, but 99% of the text is missi...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: How to Inverse Between Points with SPCs

Are you wanting a grid inverse from the spc ? I'm still trying to get all my SPC and geodetic nomenclature straight. I guess if you're comparing wh...

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 456
Topic
Replies: 25
Views: 3026
Reply
RE: Choosing the Right Instrument

Anything less than 3" is spending money with no appreciable benefit. Concerning spending money, we have to justify any equipment that we want to pu...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Choosing the Right Instrument

No high-precision work (monitoring or control networks)? No.

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 468
Topic
Replies: 12
Views: 864
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 850
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 1375
Reply
RE: My First Observed Pin Cushion

"Mortgage Surveyors" or "Lot Surveyors" come in and usually find or set front corners using C/L control. Only if the C/L control hasn't been paved ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Basis of Bearings, rides again.

We cogo them all up and rotate them to a section line within our state plane coordinate system database. Does this database consist of Certified Co...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Basis of Bearings, rides again.

@gary_g I agree with Brian's statement, but what about adjacent boundaries? Don't I have to relate my basis of bearing to find those boundaries?

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Basis of Bearings, rides again.

A sound Basis of Bearing will aid in the recovery of monuments. We are currently working on a right-of-way staking project for the purpose of sidew...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: I give up. Stoopid maffs.

Please post the question.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: RTN elevation question - rookie

But just was curious what someone’s immediate thoughts were on as to why once it became “fixed”, it would set me 2’ low of a published county benchmar...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: HP-42S Survey Program

@jacob-wall Thanks very much for link. I went hunting for D'Zign's website yesterday and saw that it's not in use anymore. I assume Phyllis sold the...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: HP-42S Survey Program

I just bought my first iPhone, Get an Apple watch, you will love it, especially for reading text messages without yanking out the phone. I ne...

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 749
Page 24 / 80