AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
field-dog
field-dog
@field-dog
Member
Joined: October 11, 2014 9:50 am
Last seen: October 4, 2026 10:37 am
Topics: 269 / Replies: 1313
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 726
Reply
RE: My First OPUS Submission

Understood. Great idea.

3 months ago
Reply
RE: My First OPUS Submission

I don’t believe the Carlson SurvPC 7 raw file contains that information because the adjustment is done by the RINEX conversion software.

3 months ago
Reply
RE: My First OPUS Submission

I discovered the XML file generated by my RINEX conversion software contains the ARP height.

3 months ago
Reply
RE: My First OPUS Submission

I'm sure I submitted the slant height, not the BAM, to OPUS. Will resubmit. Thanks.

3 months ago
Reply
RE: My First OPUS Submission

It looks like the RINEX converter successfully calculated the BAM using my 4.95' slant height. According to rankin_file: hypotenuse = 4.95'opposit...

3 months ago
Reply
3 months ago
Reply
RE: My First OPUS Submission

@rankin_file In the NGS calibration diagram, what is the piece protruding from the bottom of the S631? We have a 44 mm female quick connect that th...

3 months ago
Reply
RE: My First OPUS Submission

@rankin_file I think I submitted an incorrect measurement. Jim Frame did mention the ARP, but I guess I didn't fully comprehend it. I actually thou...

3 months ago
Reply
RE: My First OPUS Submission

Yet, another question. <Row><Name>AntDeltaHeight</Name><Value>1.4520</Value></Row> My measure up from the grou...

3 months ago
Reply
RE: My First OPUS Submission

Submission successful. What is the NONE after HEMS631? Please see the attached file. The email address field was erased on purpose.  

3 months ago
Reply
RE: My First OPUS Submission

No. I have another question. I'm trying to figure out the antennae type. I used a Carlson BRx7, which is using a Hemisphere S631 antennae.

3 months ago
Topic
Replies: 25
Views: 1452
Reply
RE: GPS Collection with a Disto

@rankin_file What’s a whammy?

4 months ago
Reply
RE: GPS Collection with a Disto

I think my coworker and I have your Disto confused with a handheld distance measuring device. Sorry about that.

4 months ago
Reply
RE: Mountaintop CAD software

Very interesting post. A great example of the importance of preserving records.

4 months ago
Reply
RE: GPS Collection with a Disto

Please provide more information about what you are trying to do. My coworker is asking. He has used his disto for a lot of jobs. Are you locating tree...

4 months ago
Reply
RE: An honest update about the future of RPLS.com

I appreciate all the hard work you've done to keep this website going. I'm all for an annual membership.

4 months ago
Reply
RE: PLSS Symbology

@summerprophet Good investigative work. I forgot I contributed to that post.

4 months ago
Page 2 / 80