AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
erwsdot
erwsdot
@erwsdot
Free
Joined: January 4, 2012 5:49 pm
Last seen: January 12, 2026 6:23 pm
Topics: 20 / Replies: 48
Reply
RE: DJI Phantom 4 Standard -- Work Flows

I agree that PIX4D is the software to obtain the accuracy of photogrammetry. GCP's is the key to the process of the 0.1' horizontal and vertical accu...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon GT Series Robotic Instrument - looking for reviews

Our DOT Region uses these instruments with Magnet. They seem to work great and I would second what Lee Green said. As far as cost - Well we're the gov...

7 years ago
Topic
7 years ago
Replies: 1
Views: 823
Reply
RE: Cell phone surveying

I predict the return of the plumb bob. We'll be plumb bobbing from our phones to set our property corners. ?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Internal cell modem

I haven't used it in awhile but my Wilson Cell booster with a truckers antenna has saved me thousands of $$$.?ÿ Getting a network RTK shot where the s...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson - Switch Bearing Quadrant in Curve/Line tables

In Bearings - NW=SE ; NE=SW;?ÿ Surveyors know it, Let everyone else figure it out. Don't loose sleep over it. Your map is OK if a bearing is labeled o...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiper Plus - Firmware

Supply your Email and we will send you the latest we could find. ?ÿ ?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Satellite phones and GPS network

link to the "other thread"? ?ÿ

8 years ago
Topic
8 years ago
Replies: 3
Views: 1108
Reply
RE: Drones

Did you purchase ?ÿ This price range:?ÿ DJI Drone, UAV Cendence Remote - Black - CP.BX.000237.$999.00.Special offers and product promotions.Edition: M...

8 years ago
Topic
8 years ago
Replies: 3
Views: 502
Topic
Replies: 19
Views: 1482
Reply
RE: Anyone using a Kubota RTV 1100C?

I knew John Deere was in the GPS business - but now Kubota?

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Understaning CF in Carlson Scale Points

I'm not sure what "when I change my point group numbers inside of Carlson Scale Points. " means. I use the CF in the RAW file to go back and forth fro...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Robotic advise

That VW bus and the Ocean was a good clue too ??ÿ

9 years ago
Forum
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 546
Reply
RE: Data Collection

Jim Frame, post: 440852, member: 10 wrote: I don't like to hear that. How old is your Surveyor+, and has it been subject to harsh treatment? I'd like...

9 years ago
Topic
9 years ago
Replies: 5
Views: 560
Page 1 / 4