AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
duane-frymire
duane-frymire
@duane-frymire
Member Founder
Joined: July 2, 2010 5:21 am
Last seen: August 5, 2026 9:00 am
Topics: 17 / Replies: 1907
Topic
16 years ago
Replies: 15
Views: 2044
Reply
RE: Real World Example No. 1

What is the statute of limitations on littering? Maybe the client should send a map copy to the 1990 surveyor with a note asking them to come back a ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Poll: Does your state have a law

Well Said, KentKent, ordinarily the "clear" meaning of statutes does not apply in NY. We are allowed to interpret them in an artful, or boundary surv...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Poll: Does your state have a law

Well Said, KentWell, what's in a "location"? If I remove a marker that's substandard entirely because it does not properly mark the corner but purpor...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: National Trig-Star Winners

I Know It's A Tough Question.......Unfortunately, I think it may be teaching the best and brightest how lame the profession would be as a career choic...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Some Discussion of Adverse Possession in Texas

Sorry, an affidavit would not cut it, even under the 10 year statute mentioned in the article (at least not on the information in the article).The ten...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Links to MTS by state

New YorkBy contract between client and licensed professional. Rules of professional responsibility are regulated but no technical directives.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: How about a good thread on land surveying?

DuaneYes Keith, I read the passage. Look at it again and think about it. I do know the PLSS definition of "lost", do you?Again, retracement or subdi...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: How about a good thread on land surveying?

Keith,Are you now saying there is no bone fried rice in the PLSS? I'm really not seeing why you defend the questionable language in the manual. How ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: How about a good thread on land surveying?

Keith,An example can't be presented in the context of your usage of the language.As I and others have pointed out in the past; if there is truly a leg...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Workshop Topic

I think what Wendell is proposing is "how to increase your client base using modern tools of communication and commerce". If that interpretation is c...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: What not to show

I Agree With DonWEll, that's why negligence is judged locally. In my area I can't force, nor am required to show any particular thing. But I happen ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: What not to show

I encountered this situation a few years ago. In that case, the lender would not release funds without a survey and they would not issue funds if a t...

16 years ago
Page 96 / 97