AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
duane-frymire
duane-frymire
@duane-frymire
Member Founder
Joined: July 2, 2010 5:21 am
Last seen: August 5, 2026 9:00 am
Topics: 17 / Replies: 1907
Reply
RE: ALTA - Wetlands

I use to delineate in the Adirondack Park. They stopped accepting them 10-12 years ago. Now only APA personel. They put their flags right next to mi...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA - Wetlands

WetlandsJames,NH and MN both use the 5 day corps training (with regional supplament) as part of the certification.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA - Wetlands

Yes, another task surveyors used to perform but no longer do because the determination has become more complicated. Why give it up to others instead ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Maryland survey ad on Craigslist

DuaneInteresting; so the question is: is it still an innocent mistake if you hire your neighbor who owns a metal detector to find the iron pipes that ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: ANYONE can survey his or her own property

The Farmer, etc. can't offer surveying services nor present themselves as a surveyor nor tell a grantee that they have surveyed the line. They can gr...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Just received my May POB magazine

Okay, I'll bite.They're both wrong. Lucas: he says we're all on crack, but so are the attorneys. This indicates it is a complicated matter. One can...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Maryland survey ad on Craigslist

Hmm, pay a person 50 bucks to dig up irons indicated on a plat, or pay a surveyor 300 bucks to set another iron .04 away from the buried ones and crea...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: People with authority problems

The best field crews and cooks will modify the instructions when necessary. The distinction between the best and the ones to get rid of will readily ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Chain question

I'd be willing to bet it was not "plus" 2/3, but another way of saying .63. But I would go with the one the earlier retracement surveyor decided on i...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Gotta love this

I'm spoiledWow! That's amazing. Um, why does anyone call you anymore?

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Answers to Q # 1 & Q # 2...

I know, the one I'm most scared of is the engineer in me. Gotta keep an eye on that guy when doing boundaries, but he is handy around the homestead.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Answers to Q # 1 & Q # 2...

JB,Not sure what you're trying to get at with this post, and I don't think you do either. Too many contradictions to your earlier post.I do think you...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Answers to Q # 1 & Q # 2...

What I hear JB saying is that Judges get it right and Attorneys and Surveyors don't. What naturally follows is to require the same qualifications in ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: No Exhibit A but money was paid

Suit to reform the deed"...to the extent permitted by law..."As I explained above.The statute is merely recognizing that the document might be suffici...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Here's another question...

Could be a good question if the answers are in proper form.a) Blanco has 50 feet because there is no evidence that anything more was intended to be co...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: No Exhibit A but money was paid

Suit to reform the deedThat's not really what it says.What the statute is getting at is that a court may consider the surrounding evidence and might c...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Record Distances vs Measurements

Duane, it has nothing to do with measurments controlingYeah, I can certainly agree with that.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Don't Forget Exhibit "A" !

Feudal EstatesI don't remember the details, but I think those that were jailed had to sign documents declaring fealty to the revolution and requiring ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Record Distances vs Measurements

Jud,I'm not trying to be too critical, just wondering how it is supposed to work.What I hear you saying is that it's been decided in your State that t...

15 years ago
Page 88 / 97