AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
duane-frymire
duane-frymire
@duane-frymire
Member Founder
Joined: July 2, 2010 5:21 am
Last seen: August 5, 2026 9:00 am
Topics: 17 / Replies: 1907
Reply
RE: Vacation question

If there is no deed to the municipality, and the only thing is the map from 1890, then it should only be an offer of dedication. These were tradition...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: State boundary disputes

NY v NJ Ellis Island dispute makes for interesting discussion. No links offhand. Decided +- late 1990's?

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary Dispute Question

Based on the way you presented the info., I'm feeling like the daughters own to the edge of the lake and the heirs have two parcels, one the lake bed ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: And these folks call themselves Professionals

If I mentioned that NRCS is offering to do a class on RUSLE2, would you know what I'm talking about?I guess it depends on what you think surveyors are...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Please Help

I bet the concrete guys will charge more than the surveyor. Sad but true.Having now read the other replies, let me elaborate.A Surveyor should be sel...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Still Pondering the One Lot in Two States Situation

I can't understand why one would need to be licensed in both States. When jurisdictional lines go through a parcel the general rule is that one is a ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: All was not "OK at the corral" in Minnesota

I donate all my allodial land to local playground. You should see the 3rd graders develop the feudal law in it. Most of the Lords stand around watch...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Ethics - Q

Let me get this straight. They're asking you to recieve previous work on the project, from another firm that has provided a proposal for the next sta...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: All was not "OK at the corral" in Minnesota

ON the contrary, what you seem to be suggesting is purely English in nature.If the fence is considered partial performance of a contract to build a co...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: All was not "OK at the corral" in Minnesota

You're mixing your doctrines with your equities. In the case at hand the fence was part of the convincing evidence that an oral contract was expressl...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: All was not "OK at the corral" in Minnesota

States have the authority to make their own laws on this stuff. I disagree with using practical location in this way, but that's the way they like it...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Court case completed

I know, they all do things a little different, even in the same jurisdiction. The one thing they are all aware of is what it takes to be overruled, a...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Court case completed

Yeah, the Judge is the expert on the law. But I have been allowed to testify in similar circumstances. You need to phrase the question differently. ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey with error: Property Line

It may be more basicIt means you don't have a surveyor disagreement in opinion. So, disregard all of the above. You still need a Professional opinio...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey with error: Property Line

"How do i determine, prior to the quitet title hearing, which survey is more accurate? Are there potential valid reasons why my survey is correct and ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Gnu Bee-First Post

Maybe they are just pointing out that the boundaries are now certain, so stay within them. This is notice that no fences or buildings existed at the ...

15 years ago
Page 82 / 97