AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
duane-frymire
duane-frymire
@duane-frymire
Member Founder
Joined: July 2, 2010 5:21 am
Last seen: August 5, 2026 9:00 am
Topics: 17 / Replies: 1907
Reply
RE: Easement from 1968

Who's liable?For those mentioning contractor liability for not getting a utility markup.I didn't know a markup was required for digging a hole in the ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Easement from 1968

I doubt there is a statutory time. After all, what would it be and how would one come up with it? Why would it be 20 years instead of 100? Abstract...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Continuing Education Pre Approval

New York is the same as Louisiana, posted below. If the course comes from an ABET accredited program and instructor within the program, then it is ap...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Easement from 1968

The landowner, unless they contracted with someone to look for such things.Surveyors, Attorneys, Contractors all offer differing services and differin...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Martin vs Van Bergen (CA)

Too bad Vaughan was dead at time of trial and Sanders was not doing anything by being there. I disagree on the fence being the best evidence; I think...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Poll - Money Making Businesses

Create your own lottery. Don't forget the 50% service charge on any winners.Seriously, one model is sell to many for little, on the promise or possibi...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Why bother with Assumed Bearing Basis?

Find three trees with moss growing on one side of the stump (this will be north in the granite state), locate with GPS (preferably consumer grade hand...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Why bother with Assumed Bearing Basis?

That would allow re-running a line by direction without taking into consideration other evidence. The same can be accomplished by just using coordina...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Here is another hypothetical...

I think you will usually lose in court when you interpret the deed differently than the parties actions show how it was interpreted at the time.The gr...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Importing cad files into Google Earth

You can still publish to google earth from c3d but need another plug in. Under the help menu there is a link to a software that will do it. I tried ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: NSPS

Nice try. If someone is selling you something you "need" for $200, and then they offer it for $40, what is your answer?If you don't think you need it...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: A great offer from NSPS

I defy any of you ....Well, nobody will ever have anything to do with that organization again, so you're in good company. The organization you mentio...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Rush rush job

Some open space easements are more of a restrictive covenant than an easement, but they still call it an conservation easement. Could be that's what's...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: A great offer from NSPS

Actually, under the reorganization plan you can get membership for about $40. But, your state organization has to vote for inclusion. All in the sta...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: A second set of eyes

This is one of the problems with data collection. You should be looking at the double angle to see if it is within the equipment specs., and if not y...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: River moved?

I don't really understand what you're trying to say. But, avulsive actions may be treated as erosive actions if human intervention is involved. I wo...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: What would you do? LONG

Absolutely. Dave Ingram posted about one he was involved with a couple of years ago. Court held area over record monuments (calls to adjoiners) if I...

14 years ago
Page 71 / 97