AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
duane-frymire
duane-frymire
@duane-frymire
Member Founder
Joined: July 2, 2010 5:21 am
Last seen: August 5, 2026 9:00 am
Topics: 17 / Replies: 1907
Reply
RE: I wish this wasn't true...

Jim in AZ, post: 393133, member: 249 wrote: Got a call from a local County reviewer yesterday. She is reviewing a Parcel Split map that has been sitti...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Pipeline Companies Win Key Battles in War for Eminent Domain Rights

Mike Falk, post: 391708, member: 442 wrote: "These cases constitute strong precedent upholding pipeline companies‰Ûª right to enter property for surve...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Blunder Pins....How does this happen?

Stephen Ward, post: 390923, member: 1206 wrote: I went out on what should've been a slam-dunk house stake-out on a 75' x 170' lot this evening. I kic...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Pin cushion

mattsib79, post: 390884, member: 1138 wrote: I hate finding a pin cushion. I really hate it when it is the same cap on both pins. I'm sure there's...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Continuing Ed......Yawn

ppm, post: 390314, member: 6808 wrote: Pretty hard to call it "Continuing Education" when some states don't require any formal education to be license...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: whats happening?

Monte, post: 390240, member: 11913 wrote: I can tell if my field crew does not bring back recovered monuments, but in no way without visiting the jobs...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: whats happening?

BrandonA, post: 390152, member: 11837 wrote: I don't understand what you are getting at. We would send the crew out with a plat to search for monument...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: RTK UAS

Tgoold, post: 370144, member: 8615 wrote: We are still in the research mode of our uas purchase. I see that DJI just launched the Matrice 600 which a...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Should I sign this?

Gromaticus, post: 388600, member: 597 wrote: A couple years ago, I staked the relocation of a house originally built in the 1860s, along with a new ga...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad Lovers' Discussion

dms330, post: 387842, member: 2118 wrote: Allen Wrench,I am also a Javad LS user with the Triumph 2 base. Because I had used a network a lot with my ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Question about insurance coverages...

John Hamilton, post: 387755, member: 640 wrote: As I posted the other day, I lost a Trimble R8 and tripod, etc in the river last week.The claims perso...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: whats happening?

BrandonA, post: 387004, member: 11837 wrote: I concede... please substitute the word "industry" in my previous statements with profession. No way we c...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: The "E" word...so it's not an encroachment, what is it?

John Hamilton, post: 386883, member: 640 wrote: On a survey I recently did I discovered the following situation. A tract was "disposed" of in 1957 by ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Response to attorney

Bruce Small, post: 386657, member: 1201 wrote: Do a search and you can find his horror story on line. If I remember correctly he surveyed a site with ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Contractor available for ground truth data collection

Roadhand, post: 385956, member: 61 wrote: Were you shopping for insurance before you were licensed? I do not see why an insurance company would deny ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Contractor available for ground truth data collection

John Hamilton, post: 385942, member: 640 wrote: In the state I live in, if you don't have boundary experience on your application, forget about being ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Buffalo County considers $1.2M proposal to reset property markers

DEREK G. GRAHAM OLS OLIP, post: 385659, member: 285 wrote: To a 'furriner' this seems like a good idea to preserve the cadastral boundary base:Howcumi...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: When is a subdivision lot created?

Holy Cow, post: 385845, member: 50 wrote: There seem to be two distinct camps in this world.One believes the land belongs to everyone and, therefore, ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: When is a subdivision lot created?

MD Surveyor, post: 385830, member: 10081 wrote: I keep coming back to your responses Duane because I want to fully understand your position. I'm not t...

10 years ago
Page 31 / 97