AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
duane-frymire
duane-frymire
@duane-frymire
Member Founder
Joined: July 2, 2010 5:21 am
Last seen: August 5, 2026 9:00 am
Topics: 17 / Replies: 1907
Reply
RE: New tax law

Thanks Jim, very informative.?ÿ I'm firing my last tax guy.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Okie Legals

Really??ÿ Must be why the teacher never calls on me even when my hands up:)

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Okie Legals

Not an Okey thing, it's a R.O.W. thing.?ÿ They don't want the monuments or coordinates to be confused as controlling elements. In their suggested desc...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Opinions wanted...

I think what the cases say is that when a bearing and distance are given, the presumption is the line is intended to be straight.?ÿ In this case no be...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Opinions wanted...

Well, the court said it was not ambiguous and so was incorrect to allow testimony of the grantor at trial level that the intention was to convey to th...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Opinions wanted...

I believe the citation in the Florida case is correct.?ÿ All states recognize the common law rule.?ÿ But there is some confusion when talking about th...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Opinions wanted...

I think the language is consistent with the rule.?ÿ Seems like a clear intent to not use the stream as the boundary. "...at all points 15 varas distan...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Opinions wanted...

Yes, there can be exceptions.?ÿ Call to the bank of a canal and then along the canal, especially in some western states.?ÿ Call to a common wall.?ÿ Bu...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Brx6+ vs Javad

you could still use nysnet.?ÿ It would just not be as accurate as it could be because distance to cors would be greater.?ÿ Not sure the nearest one bu...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Opinions wanted...

Yes, if the grantor had it to convey. Even before the most recent high court ruling, this wording would carry to cl because it touches the monument.?ÿ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: JAVAD

Wendell, Sorry if that last post was too much of sales.?ÿ I can't see how to edit it or get rid of it.?ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad Triumph-2 or Triumph-1M

I don't think it's changed his mind, rather Galileo reliable operation is starting to happen, which is what he was waiting for.?ÿ My understanding is ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: JAVAD

Triumph LS + 1M with mobile tools so usable with smart phone as DC + 4 watt radio for when 1 watt internal is not enough. $24,199 Basically, as grabbe...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Brx6+ vs Javad

Looks like 6 hours for me.?ÿ Would be good to see you again Matt, and get your expertise with JAVAD.?ÿ I'll talk with Lee and see if he would travel, ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Brx6+ vs Javad

Rick Brooks presented, I worked in the field with him and his crew and provided data and analysis for the presentation.?ÿ I also gave a presentation i...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Brx6+ vs Javad

Sounds interesting, what are you thinking of comparing??ÿ Are you using on a network or base/rover? I get down that way occasionally but I'll pass you...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: GNSS receiver recommendation

JAVAD sales associate here so may be biased.?ÿ I use Carlson office and field but use JAVAD for GNSS.?ÿ I like the Triumph LS because the hardware and...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Florida MTS

I would think you could just flop the scope and double the angle, shoot the distance again. As James mentioned, the possible problem is a blunder beca...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: How far would you level a benchmark into a site

No, that's about right.?ÿ Keep site distances even per setup (bs fs equal) and limited distance.?ÿ Assuming they were all the same (which they wont be...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: State requires record search including back to origin of adjoiner deeds...

Good points.?ÿ Not all boundaries require the same level of research.?ÿ Unless there is an official cookbook with a recipe that must be followed.?ÿ It...

8 years ago
Page 20 / 97