Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: August 5, 2026 9:00 am
Well, there's more than meets the eye.?ÿ I think this is a great associate degree line up under the current rules.?ÿ Fact is, NCEES, ABET, Regional ac...
Surveyor B agreed with surveyor A.?ÿ That is evidence that the normal competent practice in similar situations does not find the buried stone.?ÿ So A ...
I don't have one in front of me, but I imagine the numbers do mean something slightly different than the OPUS.?ÿ From notes I keep in front of me: DPO...
It appears Arkansas is a notice state, not a race state.?ÿ Recording only gives constructive notice, while the bfp needs actual notice.?ÿ So the first...
It's currently under Professional development link: ?ÿ
Except salaries have not increased under the no degree or associate degree requirements.?ÿ It's possible that in a world with BS degree requirements f...
Well, that's one way to look at it.?ÿ It's not true, but it's good legal fiction to avoid saying it gives surveyors equitable powers they shouldn't ha...
My son just graduated from there, BS, Marine Technology (also unusual to find BS available at community college).?ÿ Out to sea next month with Fugro j...
The PLSS codified some common law colonial solutions to problems, and came up with other solutions by predicting or reacting to new problems.?ÿ Double...
I stopped briefly to say hello but no one there at the time, decided to keep going.?ÿ I see on JAVAD page that they did do some comparisons with a top...
Interesting theory but I haven't found that to be the case.?ÿ Same thing happens in NY.?ÿ Tie into something far removed such as a great lot corner me...
This is a pretty good report on current affairs: ?ÿ
I agree the question is open on exactly what the limits are.?ÿ Appears doubtful there will be any resolution on that question unless Congress acts and...
No it is not an open question.?ÿ There are limits on EPA jurisdiction because of this case. It is important precedence, even if only a plurality decis...
With a plurality opinion other courts have to try and find a rationale that 5 would have agreed with.?ÿ Yeah, still a somewhat open question, at least...
Rapanos was a wetlands case, it clarified meaning of "waters" (relatively permanent flow) with significant nexus to "the waters of the U.S." and "sign...
So, would be hard to argue (given only the facts posted) that the property in question is "integral to its transportation mission".?ÿ Good chance MTA ...
Interesting, and may be true.?ÿ However, I know of school district case in NY where they lost lands to AP that were deemed held in a proprietary capac...
I will be there if it is happening.?ÿ Will be in Largo, MD Friday night and can't meet then.?ÿ