Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: August 5, 2026 9:00 am
He has permanent access, he owns it all.?ÿ The lien will be on all of the tract.?ÿ When something is sold, an easement will be retained and the lender...
Its been determined that surveying is not a valid (or worthwhile on its own to license, with all the costs involved) profession.?ÿ It should be under ...
So you can have your boundary line agreement, but it can never be brought to light exactly where it is??ÿ I don't get it.
The way the canal cases read is that private says there was a taking and they didn't get compensated for it.?ÿ The agency agrees there was a taking an...
Agree with this mostly.?ÿ I'd just add that in private transactions uncalled for monuments are usually of the same dignity as called for ones because ...
Dave, I doubt the monument would be an invasion.?ÿ But occupation based on it would be.?ÿ Noise is an invasion (airports) so it wouldn't have to be ph...
Inverse condemnation of that part not within the 1/4, or full compensation for the area enclosed even though not described.?ÿ Town owns to fence but m...
Agree with Norman, it's a matter of best available evidence, like any other survey.?ÿ At least as to the parcels deeded via negotiation.?ÿ Those that ...
You have a real and current situation going on.?ÿ Best use of this board for you is to contact one of the WA surveyors who responded.?ÿ We talk a lot ...
No alternatives, and in fact you may also need to spend some money on an attorney.?ÿ But the survey is the first step.?ÿ Make sure you describe the en...
Dave, I don't know CA practice but I think most areas location is not covered unless there is a survey.?ÿ Then the survey exception is removed.?ÿ That...
Really more than a screwup or difference of opinion.?ÿ Client refused to report it, but said he wouldn't complain if I do.?ÿ Haven't got to it yet, bu...
Yes, my survey shows 10 feet more on the other side.?ÿ That neighbor hasn't complained about the new markers.?ÿ But my client lost 10 feet of what the...
Base on my experience in NY, one of the biggest problems you're looking at is that architects and engineers decide what qualifies as CE for surveyors....
Places not on an exterior boundary, I have the client place the mark and then I put in the real one and shoot it.?ÿ If that's not possible, I locate t...
Yeah, just did one where title company refused to pay.?ÿ Landowner had survey and title insurance on purchasing property.?ÿ 15 years of quiet enjoymen...
Yeah, and in law school you have to determine what the professor wants, depending on what course it is.?ÿ For instance, if this was real property and ...
Yes, parallel with and perpendicular to.?ÿ I suppose one could say "traveling along a line of the same bearing as course number five, and it's paralle...
Generally, habendum clause can't vary courses in the body of the description.?ÿ What happens when the tree is gone??ÿ When the map disappears? When bo...
Non-tangent curve, needs more info.?ÿ Why not just write in a deed covenant? Geez.