Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: August 5, 2026 9:00 am
If the location of the easement will not be changing, you could still reference the recorded map. Write up a suggested description for the north...
Not judging either way, but right of entry bills are restrictions on the court order directing surveyors to follow the footsteps of the original surve...
Lots of cases on this, which is why it's an issue. The arguments are not about intent but about who can it be enforced against.
Yep, but if no lot is sold.... or....?ÿ?ÿ gets complicated.
Well, you can do anything you want.?ÿ But a court may not enforce it in the future against someone who claims they didn't know about it, and maybe not...
The distance is twice as long with rtk as it is with 2 static positions.?ÿ Hence, twice the ppm error. Pretty sure the rtn services do list differing ...
As others mentioned, adjustment is for random error not systematic error or blunder.?ÿ Also, not enough to close back on the hub, you have to set on i...
The explanation paragraph doesn't mention what the bottom number is for.?ÿ So, an editor in 1971 might have asked "what does the 1916 stand for?".?ÿ T...
Once a highway always a highway, unless the contrary can be shown.?ÿ Sometimes you can get on their good side and they'll do wonders for you, sometime...
My condolences to you and family. He was a true gentleman.
The way I read it, there's nothing to compute. It's a design and has to be 12" below the sanitary. So correct answer is 1.00 feet as shown on th...
I'm betting Georgia gets the water. The state boundary seems irrelevant at this point due to federal control in NW corner and TVA.
The test plan doesn't mention being calm under pressure; and yet example three:)
All years are lean around here I guess.?ÿ They always find someone who will do the 10k job for 2k.?ÿ Tried lowballing ones right next door, but 5k for...
I know; had the same problem once. Can't remember either:)
Well, you're disagreeing with the 1/16 so it doesn't matter if they surveyed another line or this one.?ÿ It's the corner that's in question.?ÿ But a d...
Looks to me like you have substantial evidence the corner in question is existent, and neither obliterated or lost.?ÿ That evidence appears to have be...
"access"?ÿ This is the same sort of language I can find from manufacturers.?ÿ I don't know seems like they would spell it out if they had the capabili...
Looks like one could try a GPS/Galileo solution if the receiver tracks both.?ÿ I still haven't actually come across a positive statement from any manu...
I've found most of them are, but not so you could do a best fit on the computer in many cases.?ÿ I can tell by the surveyor now in my area.?ÿ Some wil...