AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
duane-frymire
duane-frymire
@duane-frymire
Member Founder
Joined: July 2, 2010 5:21 am
Last seen: August 5, 2026 9:00 am
Topics: 17 / Replies: 1907
Reply
RE: Adverse Possession Survey

Quiet title is the more honest approach.  It allows others notice so they may bring a claim if they think they have one.  AP is illegal tres...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 816
Reply
RE: GPS work

If I understand your post, yes you are correct.?ÿ The 6-15 feet is because the base was autonomous hence so is the rover shot.?ÿ If you post process t...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Looks like the state of Idaho has moved the ball forward on the pin cushion question...

Something similar has been floated in NY legislature past several years but hasn't gone anywhere.?ÿ Would require surveyor to notify all adjoiners if ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary question--stone walls & trespass

In my experience Judges presume Surveyors are expert in these matters and really want a Surveyors opinion.  At trial level they don't have to mak...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary question--stone walls & trespass

If you want to stir things up, start talking about duties.  Each has a duty of lateral support to the other.  If your guy doesn't maintain t...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary question--stone walls & trespass

I would counter that it's not an agricultural stone wall that each side contributed materials and time into building.  And it's not naturally for...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary question--stone walls & trespass

If line is drill hole to rebar, how is it relevant whether stone wall or something else?  Only relevance I can see is how AP statute reads in you...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary question--stone walls & trespass

Most jurisdictions recognize that when all evidence of original monuments are gone, the improvements built at or nearer the time of creation/first sal...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Deeds donƒ??t match tax lot

Contact me direct and maybe I can be of help. Duane Frymire, LS, EJD ?ÿ [email protected] ?ÿ ?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: What is the largest surveying fine you've ever seen?

I recall the national engineers association got dinged with price fixing long before the arkansas surveyors.  The difference is they evolved.&nbs...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Client Pushing Me to Go Against Neighbor's Survey

If the 2004 survey is a reasonable interpretation I think it will stand, even if had you done it first you might have put the line somewhere else.?ÿ I...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Another Javad convert

Well it's just interesting to see the Tribal reaction to the newcomer in the context of surveying equipment.  I mean, all kinds of praise for equ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Another Javad convert

I argue propaganda is necessarily untrue.  That is the nature of biased or misleading.  Even splitting hairs like a politician, I haven't no...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Another Javad convert

In other words, untrue.  I didn't say it needed to be an outright lie, although that would qualify as well.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Another Javad convert

Smells like stuffy to me:)  Some don't like the fun way of advertising, think it's unprofessional.  To be propaganda it would need to be unt...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Another Javad convert

20-30 minutes is a good ballpark for really tough conditions.  But with even moderate sky view constellation changes enough now days in 3-4 minut...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: What makes a survey?

Not like a tax map.?ÿ What you describe was put together for private contractual purpose.?ÿ A deed referring to it makes it part of the deed and it wi...

7 years ago
Page 14 / 97