Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Look on page 8 of the Board's Bulletin (Sept 2014 issue)AL Board NewletterRemoval of Requirement for Standardsof Practice Course for Professional Land...
See if Dr. Stacy Lyle (TAMUCC) is doing a seminar and attend that. A lot of good information there that will also help you when studying for the juris...
Seminole Work Opportunity Program407-699-4419Contact : Jodie
Geoshack
So you have sent in your application and have been waiting months to see if you are accepted? Wow! Did you apply under the education, experience or bo...
Nice field. Where is it located?
1) Make sure that English is their second language. 2) Keep a close eye out for the coatimundi if they are in south Texas.3) Send them with plenty of ...
I believe a friend of mine took the classes need for the application at Georgia Southern University
So, when you provide the Title Co. with a copy your Field Notes / Property Description, does that parcel now have a new description? I have heard that...
Tommy, I have a question regarding the application process. Did you need a four year degree to be accepted for comity? I have read through their instr...
First of all Congrats! I am glad to see that some of the states are making progress in how the jurisdictional exam is being graded and the results bac...
IMHO there should be a state and or national repository set up and that ALL surveyors should be required to submit their work to.
Dr. Stacey Lyle used to teach a class for the test. If he still does, I recommend that you sign up for it.
I would say that the 2500 +/- sq ft you are missing is under water now.
Same thing here. Anywhere from 7- 25 seconds per shot. Absolutely crazy!
Not here. Just uploaded to OPUS and got replies back within 5 minutes. Maybe a browser issue.