AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
don-blameuser
don-blameuser
@don-blameuser
Free
Joined: July 1, 2010 3:42 pm
Topics: 177 / Replies: 1685
Reply
RE: Interesting find today!

James Fleming, post: 455641, member: 136 wrote: All excited to find an ancient monument set when I was in High School in Fairfax County...way to make ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Can't wait to retire

ACD Surveyor, post: 455494, member: 494 wrote: I'm also 67 and have been working for local governments for over 40 years. I've been thinking of retir...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Description drafting

A Harris, post: 454031, member: 81 wrote: They are gonna have to use the last deed description cause I am not makin one up from nothing. Totally agre...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Description drafting

flyin solo, post: 454018, member: 8089 wrote: Rezoning is why Iƒ??ve done it. Client will pay to find out if they can even do what they want before th...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Map Check

lmbrls, post: 453414, member: 6823 wrote: I review plats from several states and have found that about 25% of the time the plat does not close. I don'...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Like I didn't see this coming....

Dave Karoly, post: 452967, member: 94 wrote: Have you guys heard of the one-wall remodel? Lately I've seen where they leave one wall standing then sta...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: A Bearing House

This is new to me. I've seen vague, sometimes not so vague, ties to cabins in passing, but never scribed. I can imagine the deputy trying to explain t...

9 years ago
Page 1 / 94