AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
dmyhill
dmyhill
@dmyhill
Member Sustainer
Joined: January 26, 2011 4:49 pm
Last seen: July 29, 2026 3:48 pm
Topics: 176 / Replies: 2912
Reply
RE: Direction towards a city

@nate-the-surveyor?ÿ You could set your total station up, and hit "turn to point" and it would! ?ÿ Probably overkill, as explained in the article I...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: 2022 Photo Contest + Calendar

If you let @angle decide, I might have a chance!

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Denied access

Rover, that is always how I have read that law. I think this would play out in practice in any case. You enter land. Homeowner calls police. Police as...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Denied access

?ÿ Whether or not the ownership of tidelands includes excluding access is apparently unresolved. I have also read articles discussing that there are ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary Puzzle/Advice

@chris-mills?ÿ Makes me appreciate PLSSia

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Denied access

No, but there is also no such thing as a truly landlocked parcel. The landowner whose land is being condemned does have the right to be compensated. ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Denied access

I doubt the budget has anything in it for neighbors being jerks. Call in the lawyers...and move on.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Direction towards a city

@23patriot?ÿ BTW, there is some research out there on this:

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary Puzzle/Advice

Do we have UK surveyors here??ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Proposed easements

@paden-cash?ÿ I create legal descriptions and graphic depictions of new (proposed until recorded) easements all the time...and none of them are label...

5 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: old emails

One time when I was young, I had a personal email forwarded to someone else that I did not want to see what I wrote. From then on, certain conversatio...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Civil 3D Description export

I know this is a ghost thread...but does anyone have a current, useful, working version of GeneralLegalPhrasings.xml that works that they would want t...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: iPhone 13 LiDAR for mh dips

@stlsurveyor?ÿ Survey grade RTK would not help the orientation. What would be useful: being able to designate control points in the rough cloud befor...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: iPhone 13 LiDAR for mh dips

@martin_au?ÿ So, I wasn't completely wrong!

5 years ago
Reply
RE: iPhone 13 LiDAR for mh dips

@stlsurveyor?ÿ I am making a guess after looking at the videos: ?ÿ The lidar measures distances, but it is highly unlikely that the internal gyro w...

5 years ago
Page 42 / 155