Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: July 29, 2026 3:48 pm
They held the calc, and showed you what they found. In reality this is no different than if they had drawn lines to the monuments and shown both the r...
Yep. A disturbed marker has less weight, that is definitely true.
But you didn't own it, I don't want to be too harsh here, but it seems like you want to "grab" land that isn't yours. Not sure about if they can sell ...
Inside corners are one of those things that was easier with an instrument man and a mini prism. Put the point on the back of the prism in the corner, ...
...the "last mile" is shunted off to the USPS, as it is heavily subsidized and also the most expensive... What you are observing is Bezos or Walmart ...
Should have gone to the hearings when they were doing the plat and gotten language like Tract K... ?ÿ My understanding of the OP is that he things t...
He forgot his RTK setup on the wrong side of the fence! ?ÿ
You were so close to me submitting my resume!
Perhaps Jones can adversely possess because Brown was using it under his permission, adverse to Smith??ÿ Somewhere there is a lawyer that would consi...
Ahhh, yes the ever present GWOT is still the gift that keeps on giving. Around my area, the last time I checked, the RR cops were WA state peace offic...
@jim-frame?ÿ Do you keep beer around for just such eventualities??ÿ
@thebionicman?ÿ?ÿ ?ÿ Probably depends if you get caught by the privately paid militia (aka RR police) what "reasonably appears". To a surveyor that ...
If it isn't in an easement, she should get compensated. If it is...well, she had notice when she bought the place.
So, in ID, if I build a fence of convenience on my own property, suddenly it is trespass to jump over to the other side? If I built a fence down the c...
Poor decision making on the part of that crew. Shouldn't stand that close to each other in a combat zone. ?ÿ
Well, it was this: You are completely and totally incorrect in your statement about the inclination of surveyors. Surveyors are NOT advocates for th...
Well, in a recording state, not having a previous record or a cap may make a bent over rebar suspect in any case. The history and nature of the monume...
Ahh...I do not think I would show them "where to cut" I would establish a benchmark... That is some expensive tree cutting if you are going to sit in...
I always hear that, but it never materializes. I used to jump fences all the time to put in a rebar and cap, but my fence jumping days are behind me. ...