Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: July 29, 2026 3:48 pm
None of the above. Remove rebar, set on the ground...set a straight rebar and cap...show and tell on the ROS. In otherwords, count me a plus one for ...
Stake out to the North Pole. Simple.
If I could set something intervisible on each side of the bay, I would probably just shoot both directions with a total station. Take a GPS measuremen...
LOL ?ÿ It was like you dropped a bomb and walked away...now...oops...
I am actually pretty shocked that this is the case, being in the PNW. You must have carefully avoided Clyde Hill and certain upscale areas of Seattle.
In the past, we typically set control at the base of the tree, or perhaps a group of trees. The bonus being that if you do it right, it shouldn't have...
Pictures or it didnt happen.
But the planning department assures me that 0.0033 is OVER 0.003, so I cannot build my mansion! ?ÿ If you start with significant digits informed by ...
I think it is about the same??ÿ (1/12)*.040=0.00333
Generally, the engineer hires an out of town surveyor that will tell them they can hit the tolerance, and then no questions are asked.
Or...find a known point, and see which one is off by 0.25'
The answer is D. ?ÿ There is a reason we say that you don't have to be a good surveyor if you find the original monuments.
Interesting...all of the ALTA/NSPS surveys I do are paid for by the buyer.?ÿ It is their title company that wants it, right? The buyer should put the...
Need more info. How many times has it walked around the barn in the same direction?
Different world from the PNW. 16" is barely a tree up here.