AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
dmyhill
dmyhill
@dmyhill
Member Sustainer
Joined: January 26, 2011 4:49 pm
Last seen: July 29, 2026 3:48 pm
Topics: 176 / Replies: 2912
Reply
RE: Record line is not bounded to a fence but landowner tells me the fence was always intended to be the boundary. How to reflect on the survey?

This has been interpreted to mean different things. Do you mean determined by the math? Or without ambiguity? The facts matter, but the code in my st...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Uncertainty Due to Condition of Existing Monuments

The real question is how many have you had previously...if it doesn't taste good you aren't drinking it fast enough.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: #@%% snakes

Mmmmm...no...you dont know where they are...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Record line is not bounded to a fence but landowner tells me the fence was always intended to be the boundary. How to reflect on the survey?

Had a similar situation. Owner kept telling me the fence was the boundary, but I was 15' short. He told me the fence (big RR ties set in the ground) h...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: #@%% snakes

Have you shot many snakes with the 1911?

4 years ago
Reply
RE: #@%% snakes

Pretty sure I am a better aim with a shovel than a handgun...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Calibration Baselines...how many go regularly?

I answered that question as well...but they never tell you which ones you answered incorrectly.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Calibration Baselines...how many go regularly?

I said "could be" but still let's explore this, not because @bill93 doesn't know, but because it might be useful for @robertusa (Honestly, I know I c...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Uncertainty Due to Condition of Existing Monuments

Winner winner, chicken dinner. (I would add, "Prove me wrong."

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Calibration Baselines...how many go regularly?

Oh my. "...more error..." This has been discussed often here, probably more like beat to death.?ÿ ?ÿ Is a calibrated steel tape more precise over sh...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: deed copiers

I certainly do not claim to be perfect. That is why (if at all possible) I like to have calls to physical monuments and bounds. The metes part is alwa...

4 years ago
Page 24 / 155