AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
dmgonsal
dmgonsal
@dmgonsal
Free
Joined: July 27, 2010 2:27 pm
Topics: 62 / Replies: 60
Reply
RE: Topcon Hybrid RTK Robotic

Hi Lee,I am thinking about the GCX2. Another question: Is the hybrid positioning an oaf add-on to the magnet software, or is it automatically enable...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1070
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 927
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 1041
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 1055
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 2
Views: 1160
Reply
RE: California Subdivision Map Act - Historical Versions

The jurisdiction that I'm working in has requested a copy of the SMA in effect during 1954 and 1955 in order to evaluate a Certificate of Compliance a...

11 years ago
Reply
11 years ago
Reply
RE: California Subdivision Map Act - Historical Versions

Thanks Ryan,I didn't know that existed. Unfortunately I need the SMA from the early 1950's.Dylan

11 years ago
Topic
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 749
Reply
RE: Some People

I took a gander at the document you linked to. It says that the section line easements are for highway purposes. Would this include utilities like y...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Simultaneous or sequential...

Interestingly enough, the current issue of Cal Surveyor....Has a discussion regarding this very issue. It doesn't answer your question, but it is int...

12 years ago
Topic
Forum
Replies: 3
Views: 436
Topic
Forum
Replies: 0
Views: 526
Topic
Forum
Replies: 0
Views: 634
Reply
RE: LDD - Contours won't go to edge of boundary breakline

Mark,Here is what the tin looks like. Any idea why would it be pulling up short of the outside boundary?

12 years ago
Page 1 / 7