AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
subman
subman
@dhunter
Free
Joined: July 4, 2010 6:16 pm
Last seen: June 6, 2025 5:35 pm
Topics: 28 / Replies: 178
Reply
RE: Hardware Lock - ForeSight

Hello all. Keeping this thread alive I am in the market for a dongle. I have one that allows me to run ForeSight DXM 3.2.1, but when I install ForeS...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Help to upgrade software on Topcon GRS-1

Anyone open to a phone call to help me troubleshoot my GRS-1. Just bought it on eBay. I understand that it will not likely work using the 3G cellular ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: topcon GRS-1

@leegreen?ÿ Thx?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: topcon GRS-1

@johnson5144?ÿ thx

4 years ago
Reply
RE: topcon GRS-1

I recently purchased a Topcon GRS-1 with a GSM modem, I think.?ÿ That is what the seller represented and what the Verizon guy told me today when I tri...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 1104
Reply
RE: Referencing an Assessor Map in my letter

I am sure a team of County Counsel staff word-smithed the statement to be bulletproof from a risk standpoint.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Referencing an Assessor Map in my letter

Here is what our assessor uses: This service has been provided to allow easy access and a visual display of County information. Every reasonable effor...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Equipment Security

Will do A Harris.?ÿ I live and work in the Los Angeles urban area, so I am able to rely on a more robust user base to send the location signal through...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 722
Reply
RE: Robotic advise

I bought my first one in 2013 and a second one in 2015.?ÿ The only problem I had was the internal on board battery needed replaced.?ÿ I think the Focu...

9 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Client management software?

Recently purchased Info-Retriever and am trying to adjust my workflow to get the most out of it.?ÿ Seems very promising. ?ÿ

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Your personal choice of Instrument, data collector, and data collection survey software please!

Spectra Precision Focus 30, Spectra Precision Ranger 3 (2.4gH radio), Survey Pro (Robotic/GPS); A very satisfied customer

9 years ago
Reply
RE: If you made a list

The Subdivision Map Act in California (66448) allows a Parcel Map (4 or fewer parcels created) to be based on a field survey?ÿor compiled from record ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Supervising PLS to Establish Surveying Practice at Small Engineering Firm

I am in California. I have a Civil Engineering degree and received my PE license in 1983. After 25 years in the public agency realm, most in the lan...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: "Not a Part of"

In Los Angeles County, Not a Part of this Subdivision is used to define land within the boundary of the approved Tentative Map that lies outside the b...

9 years ago
Page 1 / 11