AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
dgm-pls
dgm-pls
@dgm-pls
Member Sustainer
Joined: September 15, 2011 5:01 am
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:27 pm
Topics: 2 / Replies: 283
Reply
RE: An honest update about the future of RPLS.com

For anyone on the fence, this place has value. It is worth continuing. Wendell, whichever course you decide to take, I support you 100%. I already ...

4 months ago
Reply
RE: Directory of State Surveying Regulations

I was wondering if this page was still "live". This may help find them.

11 months ago
Reply
RE: Looking for a physical copy of Skelton - boundaries and Adjacent Properties

They pop up on amazon and abe books from time to time. The prices are all over the place. I used to give them new PLS's that I worked with but stoppe...

11 months ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Licensed folk - what are your Do's and Don'ts?

Many good ideas above here. One of my favorites to remember is that it is much easier to keep a client that to find a new client. Always take care o...

12 months ago
Reply
RE: The crazies strike again!

I was once asked by a very young police officer if I had a permit to drill the hole in the sidewalk that I was drilling. I said no and mentioned to t...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Massachusetts Stone Bound Questions

I don't have any good software to edit images on my computer but you could try to play around with it in photoshop or similar to bring out the color b...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Easement Plan

The plan is not creating new property lines and should not go before the Planning Board in MA. Easement plans get the 81X certification and can be re...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Stupid owners/clients mixed with stupid "professionals"

I remember seeing the finished version of these steps with the treads installed. The final is a bit safer than this. Just tried to find it online bu...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Lets see some good examples of field notes

Personally, I would rather 100 well done photos of a site than a "great sketch". I see most detailed sketches these days as lost time that can be bet...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Compulsory Professional Development - An unexpected side effect?

While I wholeheartedly agree with continuous education and learning new things every day, I do not agree with it being compulsory. The places that ha...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Interference from airport

We do both static and RTK surveys on a regular basis on and near 3 airports. We have very few issues with getting great results from this work. Some...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Seeking Repeating Signature

I once signed a set of alta drawings with around 8-10 sheets in the set. They needed something like 10 originals signed and stamped. My signature co...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: "I see dead people ... or do I?" Cemeteries in Subdivisions.

A buddy of mine bought a lot on a old cemetery in California years ago. All kinds of weird stuff happened there. They had chairs sliding across the ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Big tripod

Had to find this in Streetview. I would have a tough time turning the angles on this crew 😮

2 years ago
Page 1 / 15