AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Deano
Deano
@deano
Free
Joined: April 5, 2012 11:05 am
Topics: 11 / Replies: 15
Topic
6 years ago
Forum
Replies: 2
Views: 1059
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 533
Reply
RE: Government Lot dimensions by area

[USER=11919]@David Baalman[/USER] Loyal is correct...14N, 2W. The surveyor is Darius Baker.If I use the "acres-side=other side", I'd get 40.04ac - 20...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 2993
Reply
RE: Expert Witness Professional Services Agreement

Thanks for all the good insight and advice on this.Found out a couple of days ago the the parties have come to an agreement and the trial has been can...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 25
Views: 1327
Reply
RE: Acquiescence/Agreement/Estoppel & Remedies

Holy Cow, post: 362126, member: 50 wrote: Even a small tree will begin to grow into the wire if the first shoot went between two wires. Did they say ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Acquiescence/Agreement/Estoppel & Remedies

Brian Allen, post: 361940, member: 1333 wrote: This is an important part. If you have not correctly retraced the original lot lines according to the b...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Acquiescence/Agreement/Estoppel & Remedies

Dave Karoly, post: 361965, member: 94 wrote: Could you elaborate on the tree? This is the first mention I see on it. When I talked to the neighbor, I...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Acquiescence/Agreement/Estoppel & Remedies

Brian Allen, post: 361897, member: 1333 wrote: I love seeing all this case law quoted! It means we are advancing and learning as professionals. How...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Acquiescence/Agreement/Estoppel & Remedies

Holy Cow, post: 362063, member: 50 wrote: So, does the elusive boundary only follow the fence or does it extend across the entirety of both lots with ...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 39
Views: 3942
Reply
RE: Boundary by Agreement; after survey

thebionicman, post: 336948, member: 8136 wrote: My first question would be easy. Are you certain the fence isn't on the 1/16th line? It was placed the...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 43
Views: 2227
Reply
RE: Field Genius

I'm running FG2012 on a Mesa Juniper with a Topcon Hiper V base/rover set-up. The version of FG I'm running is last years (v6.0.5.11). When they rel...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Incorporating RTK Positions into a Star*Net Adjustment

WE collect multiple shots using RTK with the point number followed by ".#"002.1 would be the first shot on 002002.2 would be the second shot on 002etc...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Tools V8.2 GPS Control Question

Jimmy,Last year, when I started using Topcon gear (Hipers & GR-3 rentals from a local dealer) and TT v8.2, I recall seeing a similar problem, and ...

13 years ago
Topic
13 years ago
Replies: 3
Views: 462
Reply
RE: RIparian Rights

By the way, my job....Thanks, Evan...Lot's there to digest! I appreciate your response and time to gather and present the info.

13 years ago
Page 1 / 2