AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
davidgstoll
davidgstoll
@davidgstoll
Free
Joined: November 18, 2012 6:23 am
Last seen: August 1, 2026 2:11 pm
Topics: 40 / Replies: 609
Reply
RE: Survey Disk Stamping Jig

Jerry,I love it! Great idea!Dave

11 years ago
Reply
RE: HELP Calculating 5-Sided Property

May,I get 35,815.16 sq.ft. and 0.82 acres.Dave

11 years ago
Reply
RE: C3D translate points

Sir V,The Transformation Tab can pull off pretty much any Transformation, even automatically calc'ing the Scale Factor from your chosen points. You ca...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Survey 2015 OEM ?s

Kevin,"...I am only offered architectural scales..."Try SCALELISTEDIT >> Reset:Dave

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Survey 2015 OEM ?s

Kevin,That's a head scratcher. Never heard of that one. Maybe someone will chime in with an answer.Dave

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Survey 2015 OEM ?s

Kevin,"...the block editor ribbon in Carlson Survey 2015 OEM does not function."A little more information please. What is it not doing that it should?...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Yes he's back

Hey Wayne,Reno is too cold. Vegas has much nice weather. Good luck to you wherever you land.Dave

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Hired help

Inquiring Minds Wanna KnowOK, I gotta know. How much were you paying him?Dave

12 years ago
Reply
RE: We are no longer working together

Nate,Give those younguns some credit. They might be a lot sharper than any of us.Dave

12 years ago
Reply
RE: LaPlace Corrections

John,Yes, it's probably not the best drawing out there, but it was easy to grab. And I know it only shows the east-west deflection, and there is also ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: LaPlace Corrections

James,Good read. I like W. E. Featherstone. Thanks for the link."Almost all terrestrial survey measurements, with the exception of spatial distances,a...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: tds survey pro grid north with ground distance

Laplace - last tryBill,I was just going by this Wikipedia Link:"The Laplace transform is a widely used integral transform in mathematics and electrica...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 2240
Reply
RE: tds survey pro grid north with ground distance

Laplace - last tryRFC,Thank you. I'm going to quit hijacking Mark's thread and start my own.Dave

12 years ago
Reply
RE: tds survey pro grid north with ground distance

Laplace - last tryBill,"Any better, or just more mud?"Mud, but I appreciate your efforts. Thank you.I get the picture, roughly, and I understand the G...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: tds survey pro grid north with ground distance

tds survey pro grid north with ground distancebBill,I've spent a few hours now reading about it, but understanding eludes me:Sadly, I think that this ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: tds survey pro grid north with ground distance

tds survey pro grid north with ground distancebBill,I was following you OK until "So when you sight something north of you..."In order to use a LaPlac...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: tds survey pro grid north with ground distance

tds survey pro grid north with ground distancebI've scratched my head over exactly what a LaPlace Correction is, and when and how you would ever need ...

12 years ago
Page 4 / 33