Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
Dave Ingram
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 3:10 am
Follow
RE: North orientation of Trimble R8
Hey, they're both yellow. That should count for something.
12 years ago
Forum
RE: North orientation of Trimble R8
R-8's are "phase centered" and there is no "north" orientation. You can actually rotate them while collecting data with no impact.I wrote this articl...
12 years ago
Forum
RE: Bench mark vs Benchmark in Wikipedia
And then there's ....Flood PLANE vs Flood PLAIN
12 years ago
Forum
RE: Full equipment for 2 survey crews (except the truck)
In 2 posts below you list the instruments separately. I'm not interested in the equipment, but your posts are confusing.
12 years ago
Forum
RE: Any good, cheap drones out there
Any good, cheap surveyors out thereWhy is it that we always complain about people wanting a cheap survey and then we turn around and want everything c...
12 years ago
Forum
RE: Loyce Smith, PLS
Yes indeed, she will be missed. She was a good person. I'm pleased say that I got to know her.
12 years ago
Forum
RE: Used Survey Instrument
If a new instrument is in your price range I would take a serious look at it rather than trying to go used!
12 years ago
Forum