Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
Daryl Moistner
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:16 pm
Last seen: October 23, 2025 11:38 pm
Last seen: October 23, 2025 11:38 pm
Follow
RE: Gold Rush
Interesting...I was called by the producers of the show to appear on it to talk about surveying and mining claims which I was happy to do but then the...
15 years ago
Forum
RE: Bullets for Laptop
I'm all for the dad on this. He didn't say she couldn't have a laptop, just that she's now gotta earn it herself after dishonoring her parents in a pu...
15 years ago
Forum
RE: Advice for getting into the field
You might want to check out surveying for the Bureau of Land Management. They have a couple three programs available in hiring students. Especially if...
15 years ago
Forum
RE: My commute time is now increased by 500%
That's quite short... I wonder who has the longest commute? Hour and a half one way for my surveyor wife
15 years ago
Forum
RE: Survey work in Belgium #29 (pics)
I've appeared to have dodged all the bad weather systems on both sides of the pond... unseasonably warm and sunny here in Portland area...Beerlegem .....
15 years ago
Forum
RE: Super Bowl Contest....
Giants: 38Patriots: 10
15 years ago
Forum