Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
dan
Free
Joined: September 20, 2010 11:33 am
Follow
RE: Rapid Transit Software Manual
Johnny, Are you still using that archaic program? it was a great program back in the day....Call me and I think we have a RT manual around?ÿhere somew...
8 years ago
Forum
RE: Hello from BC
Welcome to this great resource for surveyors either side of the border! As a fellow Land Surveyor from the North Shore of Vancouver you will learn l...
9 years ago
Forum
RE: Large format printer, scanner, copier
Evgeny,I recommend the Kip 3100 which we have had for the last 6 years or so.... One of the best purchases we ever made, a real workhorse that's for s...
11 years ago
Forum
RE: Nautiz x7 Data Collector
Thanks for all the good advice. It sounds like the battery will only last one day? This may be the only weak link. I have a demo right now so we will ...
13 years ago
Forum
RE: Advertising in Yellow/White Pages Anymore?
We are paying something like $250 dollars per month for our Yellow/White Pages listing so I am really wondering if its is worth it?
15 years ago
Forum
15 years ago
Forum
Replies: 13
Views: 477