AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
cyril-turner
cyril-turner
@cyril-turner
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:57 am
Last seen: April 10, 2026 3:48 pm
Topics: 26 / Replies: 285
Reply
RE: ALTA

Currently have 3 ALTA surveys that all want zoning info but have yet to provide a zoning letter or report. Got to love them.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's pin cushion...

@field-dog actually it is a witness monument for the section corner (iron pipe with no cap.) No joke. I found a map of the ranch filed at the GLO and ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's pin cushion...

Looks awfully familiar.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Cool Tool

This would work well for changing out the water in my 50 gallon fish pond.

4 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Sometimes It's a Lucky Day

@bstrand the crew for the top rod and cap would be fired if they were mine. Everyone knows you're supposed to cut out the bottom cap just enough so yo...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica CS20 old job survey data showing up in new job

@john-putnam this is 2 years old and just solved the problem for me. Learning curves are fun! Thanks for the info.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Price per acre...

If it were me I would provide them with my hourly rate schedule and let them know that the only way I price my services is a fixed fee based on the es...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: What are some reasons that you will turn a client down for a job?

@jd00 Probably should have said that there are types of surveys I'm not comfortable with. For example I'm licensed in my state (Texas) to perform a su...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: What are some reasons that you will turn a client down for a job?

Failure to pay or slow pay on previous projects and unrealistic timelines are my top reasons. I've turned down jobs from existing clients because the ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Is it just me?

Not just you.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Trying to locate an Off Grid Property

@bill93 I agree with your location. While there may not be any development showing up that doesn't necessarily mean something hasn't been done out the...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: SPCS

@shawn93 easiest way to put this is the base station in Nebraska is sending corrections in lat/long (I'm oversimplifying this) and your rover receives...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Forgetting regulations--they didn't think this one through

I've had that issue with a industrial/commercial park I worked on and yes after Tract Z came Tract AA

5 years ago
Page 1 / 16