Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 25, 2026 10:03 am
Monte, post: 446575, member: 11913 wrote: The boss stopped me, but I was going to fill a couple of traffic cones with cement and set them along our ro...
Darryl Beard, post: 446382, member: 11556 wrote: I do need to send in a recovery form for one of the benchmarks I found near Bellville. The power squa...
Peter Kozub, post: 445971, member: 375 wrote: [SNIP]but topcon / sokkia support here is zeroDrop and run[/SNIP]This reminded me of something many year...
SellmanA, post: 444683, member: 8564 wrote: Interesting. My only copy of Clark's is a Second Edition, originally owned by one Hugh Southmayd who was a...
Tom Adams, post: 445856, member: 7285 wrote: We've even had a constant smoky haze here in Colorado from the fires up in NW US and Canada. My eyes fel...
I struggle with hay fever-like symptoms moreso now than I did a few years ago, likely due to my age and the fact that asthma runs in the family. Cetir...
Hmmm...CrandallGunterClothoidaVersina(I'd better leave it to my wife for the feminine names)
aliquot, post: 445115, member: 2486 wrote: Alaska DOT ties to PLSS corners are problematic. [SNIP][/SNIP]I have quite often found WSDOT's ties to PLSS...
We're running Version 4 of SurvCE and neither myself nor my excellent co-worker are aware of any XML export feature, but it may be buried there... som...
amdomag, post: 445422, member: 1683 wrote: I find the converter not robust converting SurvCE files. I don't get clean conversion of the resection rout...
An example would be:M 55-60-56 246-44-50 169.50 90-34-10 5.24/4.99M 55-60-56 246-44-48 169.50 90-34-13 5.24/4.99where I would want to change the measu...
For me, there are two: the help tips that appear whilst typing the data, and the column edit feature. For me it's worth it, but your mileage may vary....
Mark Mayer, post: 445300, member: 424 wrote: Do you mean this one? There is a graphic plot output, but it isn't detailed just like this.Yes, that's t...
A Schonstedt "stone with 'X'" module for my GA-52Cx locator.GPS that would work ANYWHERE, with the precision, accuracy and speed of a good robotic TS....
Jim Frame, post: 445097, member: 10 wrote: Note that LibreOffice (free) includes Calc, which is an Excel clone for all practical purposes. It's worke...
RADAR, post: 444891, member: 413 wrote: OK; how about a camera that took a roll of film?Or those cameras that used wet glass plates... before the easy...