Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
From what I can tell based on the distances given (297.22' , 321.71' 17.91' and 17.81'), the 13' R.O.W. dedication extends a little further than your ...
Can you insert the PDF as an xref? We have C3D so I'm not sure if that's a C3D option or if it applies to your version of CAD.?ÿ
I agree with Lee, it seems as though there's more in the DXF. We typically copy out the line work that we need and put that into a clean drawing witho...
Looks like there's room to put another monument right in the middle.
Licensed in AR, ND, SD, WY, CO and ID, live in ND and mainly do work here, but have done some in SD.
imaudigger, post: 409988, member: 7286 wrote: Why would a surveyor hesitate to set a new monument at the surface and document this by filing a corner ...
foggyidea, post: 409967, member: 155 wrote: I don't know CjRob, it looks to me like you missed he corner by a foot or so ! 🙂 LOL Yeah it woul...
I hesitate setting any form of a monument over an existing monument that is deeply buried, especially without filing a new corner recordation stating ...
We use C3D 2015 and once you establish a coordinate system within the drawing, you can type "KML" and then follow the prompts.
We use both and I could try to help with any questions.
Our typical work flow is to upload a job file and link the control / section corners, then at the end of the day we use data transfer to download the ...
I was having the same issue with duplicate points and ended up going to Settings/Computations/Point Tolerances and changed the Merge on Import to "By ...
Not to hijack your post, found these sandstones last week.
Like Randy said, it's in Options/Selection/Grips/Show Dynamic grip menu. This should turn it off.
Would that be considered a pin cushion?