AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
coeyv
coeyv
@coeyv
Free
Joined: November 5, 2011 9:03 pm
Topics: 6 / Replies: 16
Reply
RE: Spectra/Trimble 2.4ghz radio compatibility

Not my setup, but how it was explained to me at the local service shop was that the tsc3 would bluetooth to the rc3 and the rc3 will radio to the inst...

6 years ago
Topic
8 years ago
Replies: 13
Views: 1079
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 550
Reply
RE: Leica TPS 1205 Allegro Cx SurvCE 2.62

Thanks for the replies everyone.?ÿ I got it to work. I had the handle set on RCS instead of GeoCOM somehow. Then I had both and it wouldn't work.?ÿ ?ÿ...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 571
Reply
RE: BeerAid

How much for the full swag set? This site pushed me over the edge on going back to school and finally getting a great surveying job I can be proud of....

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Poll - What is so fun about measuring things?

The measurements never add up, so every day is a new adventure. That's my story.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: OH Fundamentals Test

Thanks everyone. Are there no state specific questions on the FS exam?Larry,Thanks for the Webinar. It was very helpful in laying out what to expect...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 1338
Reply
RE: How to copy data files from Trimble TSC3 to USB stick ?

Does "hard disk" show up on that screen once the usb is plugged into the TSC3? I'm kinda at a loss.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: How to copy data files from Trimble TSC3 to USB stick ?

In the upper left hand corner of the file explorer there should be a drop down menu to select where to go in the file system. Select Hard Disk, which...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: TSC3 Copy Survey Styles

> Sure there is...> > plug in a USB memory stick in the one....copy survey styles and whatever else you want onto it...> > Plug USB sti...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1551
Reply
RE: The 'Stick with school post'

I worry that the schools losing their programs will only decrease the exposure of our profession, which will create a spiraling downward effect. Educ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Finish school, or stick with it?

I suppose I gave the program more of a sucker punch than intended. It really is a good program. (Though I do worry about the future enrollment and r...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Finish school, or stick with it?

Finish school, or stick with it?????????????????????No, There are a few classes that require being on location, and my current work is out of state. ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Finish school, or stick with it?

Right on BrotherNo offense taken, it was just a quick answer. (Tired)Definitely have developed some thick skin in this work. It helps fight off the b...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Finish school, or stick with it?

FINISH NOWThat's kind of what I have been thinking. I did some of my third year online while working.... two years ago. I worry that if I keep pushin...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 39
Views: 784
Page 1 / 2