AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
chuck-beresford
chuck-beresford
@chuck-beresford
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 10:34 am
Last seen: August 20, 2026 11:51 am
Topics: 12 / Replies: 134
Reply
RE: PLS as of 7-14-26

Congratulations on your recent licensure. This site is a wealth of information and the folks who post here are great resource.

3 months ago
Reply
RE: CYA

I haven't done any construction staking work in about 15 years, but when i got out of it, it seemed that a set of "Construction Plans" were nothing mo...

4 months ago
Reply
RE: Title

My County here in Colorado does the same thing as James-vianna's post indicates- I registered my account with the Clerk and Recorder's office (on line...

11 months ago
Reply
RE: Face Palm

In my (somewhat humble) opinion, you did the right thing by punting that mess back where it belongs. I was involved in a project years ago that involv...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: New Member!

Welcome Cathy. You have found probably the most helpful resource for newly licensed folks and those of us who have been in this business for a while i...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Old Digitizer

I used one for many years and loved them. Once the location of all of the items on the tablet became "muscle memory" I could fly through a CAD file qu...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor or Lawyer ... Road access

Yes I have had a similar experience. I was involved in a "re-plat" years ago for which the abutting "road" was dedicated by the prior (original) plat ...

2 years ago
Reply
2 years ago
Reply
RE: East is east and west is west

I live and work in Colorado, so to me the Continental Divide is about 40 miles west of me (and visible from just about everywhere I work) so I can vis...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Chaos--OK or not

Interesting question and I've run into this scenario many times. If I can hold the block geometry per the original plat and get the calculated ROW wid...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: How to handle a Pin Farmer

I'm in the same camp as Stacy Carroll (and most likely the majority of folks here) that I would rather get a call to discuss my survey if another Surv...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: I should have saved the photo

In regard to the Surveyors who came in after the original Surveyor- I hope to achieve such revered status as an "expert measurer" at some point in my ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Deral "TrimbleMan" Paulk has passed away

That is very sad news-he was "one of the greats" in my book. Condolences to his friends and family.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Exceptionally shoddy work

@chris-bouffard I agree wholeheartedly. Over the last few years, when I get a hyperlinked title commitment with a link to a recorded plat and I click ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Members Map

Thanks for the nudge Holy Cow- just submitted (and I didn't know about this either- I guess I need to check in here more often 😉

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Garey Gilley, Tx RPLS, LSLS

Thank you for posting this Andy- I have forwarded the info to a good friend in Texas who held Mr. Gilley in very high regard.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Mineral Survey Oddities - Part 1, Witness Corners

Interesting project Gene. I haven't done many mineral claim retracements over the years (and usually got in touch with you beforehand when I did), but...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary disputes

Long post- my apologies ahead of time. In my 21 years of being licensed Iƒ??ve only had 2 projects that may fit into the ƒ??boundary mediationƒ? pro...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Promotion

Congratulations on your promotion. A CPM with a Land Surveying background is a stellar combination- I would assume you will do very well in your new r...

4 years ago
Page 1 / 8