AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
chris-bouffard
chris-bouffard
@chris-bouffard
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 12, 2016 10:53 am
Last seen: October 6, 2026 5:28 pm
Topics: 64 / Replies: 1434
Reply
RE: How do you relax and take your mind away from work?

On May 22, 2021 my wife had an aneurism in her brain stem that burst 10 minutes after we were talking on the phone.?ÿ I arrived home to find her lifel...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's center corner stone

@holy-cow I've been bitten by an electric fence before, not fun!?ÿ LOL!

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Is a drone in our future?

For the type of work I do, I don't want or need a drone.?ÿ If I want to employ one on a project I know several people that I can use to fly the job an...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What is this?

Interesting item for sure.?ÿ I tried searching to find out what it is but came up with nothing.?ÿ Young & Sons was bought out by K & E in 1918...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: New member

Sorry to hear about your illness.?ÿ Being a Surveyor is like being a member of the armed services.?ÿ Once a Surveyor, always a Surveyor, it's in our b...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: The thing about trolls...

@wendell nothing professionally related, one group, the one that is mine, has about 2K members and it's a local town group.?ÿ The other group, which h...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: New Career Need Help

I will add my two pennies here as a PLS.?ÿ It is a given that you are a PE, in most cases, that will lighten the load of course work you will need to ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: New Career Need Help

@jhickman there are allot of answers to your questions that can get quite complicated.?ÿ A few of my own employees own their own equipment and have of...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: New Career Need Help

@frozennorth that 2.5 to 2.7% multiplier does not go strictly to payroll, included in that are office space expenses, utilities, supplies, computers &...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: The thing about trolls...

I know the frustrations.?ÿ I am an admin in my own FB group and a moderator in another group. I have no time for Trolls, abusive name calling, foul la...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone heard of eco3dusa from Arizona?

I very rarely share my control with anybody and have never issued a control report excepting out a single control report for the NJDOT in which I was ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: SurvCE ASCII Import Failure

I have been doing the same for years and never had that issue.?ÿ I would first check to make sure the default settings in your DC for importing the fi...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Question for construction surveyors

@jonathan50 what you say is true, Engineers don't want to hear it and will be the first to point a finger when things go south.?ÿ Contractors will als...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Question for construction surveyors

@dmyhill I do both heavy civil layout and boundary surveying as a PLS.?ÿ For the most part, I do all construction layout calcs and have an assistant P...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Why Every Map of China is Just Slightly Wrong

@holy-cow ahhh, but is an unincorporated town actually a town, or, is it actually a village name? ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: How Long is Too Long? PLS's are hard to find

@dleidigh That's a financial decision on your end.?ÿ If you are thinking about making a move, your options are pretty wide open.?ÿ Best of luck to you...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: the crazy has certainly come out this week

@dmyhill I thought the rates mentioned in the OP were low too but, I guess that depends on the local economy.?ÿ I practice between the Philadelphia an...

5 years ago
Page 61 / 75