AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
chris-bouffard
chris-bouffard
@chris-bouffard
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 12, 2016 10:53 am
Last seen: October 6, 2026 5:28 pm
Topics: 64 / Replies: 1434
Reply
RE: I guess that I'm also a new old timer?

Welcome!?ÿ I made a similar career move almost 7 years ago and it was the best decision that I had ever made, I couldn't be happier.?ÿ Here's to hopin...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Denied access

@dmyhill my point is, until the courts render their rulings, the rights of the intruder are not vested in them.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Denied access

@skeeter1996 A Survey crew tresspassing to survey a land lock parcel would not hold up to those standards unless your state has a right of entry statu...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Denied access

@skeeter1996 I agree with you 100% on this.?ÿ Dirving cattle or even tractors to work the land are an entirely different scenario though.?ÿ Admittedly...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Denied access

@dmyhill "Perfected" being the key word.?ÿ Perfecting that usage or posession when the legal owner objects would require legal action to quiet the tit...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Denied access

@rover83 The poessession would have to be open, notorious and defient to meet those standards.?ÿ I put up a fence, you rip it down, and so on.?ÿ In th...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Denied access

@skeeter1996 so, Mr. John Q Public finds a nice pieceof land locked property.?ÿ He hunts it every year by parking along the road and walking in throug...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Denied access

@holy-cow I have had a few occasions where I needed access to an adjacent property and the land owner refused access.?ÿ When I have explained to them ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Denied access

@skeeter 1996 it doesn't exist until it is created.?ÿ Just because a person walks the same path or drives the same road across private property doesn'...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Denied access

@skeeter1996 there is no prescriptive easement until the courts say one exists.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Proposed easements

It seems like they want you to remove the proposed labeling to make it appear as if that portion of the easment actually existed.?ÿ It's fraud. I don...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary Puzzle/Advice

@jay1980 I agree with you that this situation is more of a legal one. A few things that come to mind is that Claire, outside of the will from her husb...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary Puzzle/Advice

@jay1980 I agree with you that this situation is more of a legal one. A few things that come to mind is that Claire, outside of the will from her hus...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: old emails

I rarely use my personal email for anything at all.?ÿ My company email is just that, any email I type is strictly business, none of my friends or fami...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: ROW vs Property Line Corner POBs

If the County took a 25' Road Easement on each side of the road, the property still runs to the centerline of the road but the 25' Roadway easment is ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's center corner stone

I remember doing a deep woods survey about 10 years ago in the late fall when most of the leaves had fallen.?ÿ My deed called for stones at all corner...

5 years ago
Page 60 / 75