AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
chris-bouffard
chris-bouffard
@chris-bouffard
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 12, 2016 10:53 am
Last seen: October 6, 2026 5:28 pm
Topics: 64 / Replies: 1434
Reply
RE: Legal Descriptions - Railway or Railroad?

It seems to me that a railway refers to the actual tracks buy railroad would include the complete R. O. W.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Old school skills

There are only a few itemson that list that I have not done and that's mainly the hand drafting tasks.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Hemi Clack

Update to my follow up post from last night.?ÿ Today I got on the horn with the Chevy dealer who I bought me truck from, after about 10 minutes they p...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Hemi Clack

@bstrand I have a 5.7 Hemi, it's my second one and always use regular unleaded, the clack has nothing to do with the gasoline.?ÿ My manifold stud was ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: 3G Options come January 1

It's my understanding that the 3G band width will be abandoned all together.?ÿ If I am correct, any 3G devise relying on cwll signals will be dead in ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Hemi Clack

@thebionicman No, Dodge & Chevy dealer.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Hemi Clack

I guess I replied too soon about my Clack and the nonsense with my GPS system.?ÿ The clack has not reappeared however, tonight, my onboard GPS shit th...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Winners of the 2022 Photo Contest! 😀

Is there a way to preview the calander photos?

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Center of Section

If you are confident the stone with the X is original and has been relied on in the past as a matter of record, I would be very leery of holding the p...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Hemi Clack

I had a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab for my daily driver and never had an issue with it.?ÿ I took a new job ib 2016 and traded it in for an Infinity b...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: How's business?

We started out in a small venture 7 years ago with only 12 employees and my field work was subbed out to one crew.?ÿ We've had to lease bigger office ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: A tough one

Years ago I took a job in a rural area on NJ.?ÿ The property owner was insisting that somw burried cinderblocks along the street established parcels d...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1131
Reply
RE: Excavation entry

@mvanhank222 Yeah, between the trench wall and foundation wall.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Excavation entry

@williwaw it's not something that I'm willing to deal with personally or professionally.?ÿ When it comes to safety, I always have taken it seriously a...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Excavation entry

@bstrand I hear what you are saying about the stupidity of people doing such wreckless things but you missunderstand my role and reasoning to posting ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Excavation entry

@norman-oklahoma I'm sure that most of us are insured incase something like that were to happen and the deductible would likely be less than $10K, but...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Excavation entry

@thebionicman I've been in the game for 38 years and can only remember getting hurt once in my 12 or 15 years in the field, that was when the crew was...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Excavation entry

@dmyhill when it comes to the litigation costs, I'm sure you are more than correct on that.?ÿ My concern if safety first for my people, I want them go...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Excavation entry

@dmyhill that's a federal standard, same is true with trench suring and confined space entry, all of those preventative measures kick in at 4'.

5 years ago
Page 57 / 75