AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
chris-bouffard
chris-bouffard
@chris-bouffard
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 12, 2016 10:53 am
Last seen: October 6, 2026 5:28 pm
Topics: 64 / Replies: 1434
Reply
RE: Temp(?) Ortho in Carlson

If you are using AutoCad as your CAD engine in Carlson the F8 key on the top of your keyboard will toggle ortho on and off. I always despised using B...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Dedication and acceptance

@thebionicman I question the legality of the "half baked" filing, absent demonstrated proof of error that could not be addressed by correction or simp...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Dedication and acceptance

@jon-payne I'm thinking the County would have to relinquish the ROW or easement in writing and file the document before reversion could come into play...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Old DOS backup programs

I do believe that you would have to have the original back up programs, most of them had proprietary coding and file extensions.?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Dedication and acceptance

Interesting situation but I'm wondering how somebody can file a "Notice of plat recordation in error" on a plat that was recorded prior to their invol...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: For the older crowd: How much money is enough to to retire?

That depends on what you want to do.?ÿ I'm 57 now, planning on starting to collect full SS at full retirement age, which, for me is 67.?ÿ I love what ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica TS12 how old?

The manual for the TS12 was copy righted 10 years ago, that's probably a pretty good indication.?ÿ The more important question is whether is serviceab...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey in SPC, PUBLISH in LOCAL ground scale

Upgrading to Carlson 2022 SurvCad from 2009 will probably have your head spinning just as much as attempting the grid to ground conversion.?ÿ When GPS...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What to do when..

@jitterboogie back in my younger days I had the misfortune of starting a survey department in one of a very large transportation engineering firm.?ÿ G...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What to do when..

If your life and/or safety is not worth $1,500, that's a strong indication that it's time to find another job.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Were or Was?

were changed by others.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Going Out of Business Sale - 2 Leica GS16 GPS receivers, 4 CS20 field controllers w/Captivate Measure & Stakeout software & 1 extended range RT antenna

Somebody from my firm will be reaching out to you shortly, we are very interested.?ÿ Our company is NewLines Engineering & Survey, either Josh, ou...

5 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Professional Statistician

My mother and father both had 6 siblings, both are the last standing.?ÿ 3 of the five references on my PLS application are no longer with us.?ÿ My wif...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Leice prism carrier GZR3 - how to take apart?

@fobos8 best not to do that, especially if they have seals.?ÿ There's also a strong potential to mess up tolerances. ?ÿ

5 years ago
Page 47 / 75