AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
chris-bouffard
chris-bouffard
@chris-bouffard
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 12, 2016 10:53 am
Last seen: October 6, 2026 5:28 pm
Topics: 64 / Replies: 1434
Reply
RE: Accuracy of Drone Surveying

Every time I see somebody in law enforcement using survey equipment my blood pressure spikes!?ÿ They all get a crash course on how to run a TS, DC or ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Hire the plane

@mightymoe call me old fashioned or whatever you will, but, given the choice, I'll go with a manned flight every time.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Cleaning out back room

I've bought 4 total stations, 2 robots and VRS RTK packages and 6 data collectors from Leica in the last 5 years and can't even get a tee shirt!

5 years ago
Reply
RE: conflict?

@ric-moore I guess that what I was getting at is that Ajax was refusing to divulge to the original client additional evidence found in performance of ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Robot Questions

Getting involved in doing your own layout with no prior training is risky business.?ÿ You are better off leaving that to the professionals who are lic...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: conflict?

It seems suspicious to me that after more investigative work was done Ajax refuses to divulge the additional evidence discovered to the other party wh...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: conflict?

@ric-moore what does one have to do with the other??ÿ?ÿ ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Old-School Surveying

@stacy-carroll for us older guys who cut their teeth on optical transits, steel tapes, plum bobs and old school LED scientific calculators, that's all...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for used TStation, robotic preferred if I can afford/convince wife

I'm curious as to why you want/need a robotic total station to take reflector less shots.?ÿ

5 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Buying from Asian dealer

We use all Leica equipment, bought directly through Leica.?ÿ When we started talking about putting together another crew, having absolutely no clue ab...

5 years ago
Topic
5 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 735
Topic
5 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 358
Reply
RE: Ethics Question?

If you clearly show the line for the BFE and shade those areas that fall below the BFE, while at the same time add the proper notation calling out the...

5 years ago
Topic
5 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 405
Page 48 / 75