AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
chris-bouffard
chris-bouffard
@chris-bouffard
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: December 12, 2016 10:53 am
Last seen: October 6, 2026 5:28 pm
Topics: 64 / Replies: 1434
Reply
RE: Wood shortage

@dougie elm & oad are what works best here.

4 years ago
Topic
4 years ago
Replies: 22
Views: 2142
Reply
RE: There is a need for a land specialist profession

Touchy subject.?ÿ I recently picked up (in the last week) two clients dabbling in single site new home construction.?ÿ One came to me out of the blue ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Architect wanting to gather and stake own information

If you are a licensed Architect, my advice is not to attempt it.?ÿ I understand the concept of being hands on but at your billable rate, doing things ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Architect wanting to gather and stake own information

@lurker Keep in mind, you are explaining this to somebody with no practicle experience in surveying so nothing is simple.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Three Foot Setbacks

The unwritten rights part is sketchy and there is not enough known to even think about it.?ÿ If the 5' set back has been accepted it would seem to be ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: What do you look for in a resume? What are your thoughts on this as Surveyors, Survey Mangers or ones in hiring positions?

@frozennorth My resume runs two full pages and has not been updated in 20 years, I've pretty much done almost everything in the Civil Engineering &...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Ever Do A Cash Discount?

It depends on what your operation is.?ÿ Is it worth it though??ÿ Nobody gets a discount under my watch and I want a check or credit card.?ÿ Valued emp...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: How best to deal with 'on-line' monuments

@aliquot again, show me where, in any state, a Surveyor has the authority to depart from title lines based on occupation.?ÿ I am eagerly looking forwa...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Dangerous Jobs----where do you see yourself

@dougie or how about construction surveying, getting run over by heavy equipment, hammered by a swinging boom and so much more.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: How best to deal with 'on-line' monuments

@mightymoe I guess you are missing my point, or, maybe I am not communicating it clearly.?ÿ When you are talking about junior monuments along the line...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: How best to deal with 'on-line' monuments

@mightymoe I don't work in a PLS but I can guarantee, despite whatthe manual says, if original and undisturbed monuments, as documentated at the time ...

4 years ago
Page 41 / 75