Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 6, 2026 5:28 pm
@ years of unsupervised experience??????
It's a fundamental constitutional right for every American who can afford land to own it but with thar right comes the responsibility of environmental...
@mightymoe that's interesting, what state do you work in? I'm from NJ and we have been required to to monument subdivisions with concrete control mon...
I have no problem saying no, there's plenty of work out there. My fees are what they are, admittedly higher than others but my customer service and t...
A few of the answers already provided are sort of off base. If you are a property owner there is no legit reason to grant yourself an easement becaus...
I may be wrong but it seems to me like trying to explain datums to a novice is a futile effort. What I would emphasize the most is map reading skills...
Don't test him and spend the time and effort to check him. Let him sing his god given superior abilities to another employer.
Property lines, if laid out in the original subdivision, do not move, especially 10 or 12 feet. Markers can be placed in the wrong spot or even moved...
They are called cross cuts here in NJ and used to be found all the time in older subdivisions and urban areas, either on the corner or on a range line...
In my New Jersey experience, a "Plot Plan" is something that relates to new home construction with the boundary being based on a recent survey and I'm...
@mightymoe 4' here.
@not-my-real-name be that as it may, I practice in NJ where everybody has their hand out.?ÿ You can't even pass gass here without a permit.
@jaccen the stakes and lath we use are all hard wood, they have to in most of the areas of the state that we work.?ÿ I managed to snag 50 bundles of 1...
@norman-oklahoma I was making $79K before the market crashed in 2008 and that did not include profit sharing and annual bonuses.
There are other issues involved including site grading and structural design meeting current construction code.?ÿ As stupid as it may sound, the const...
@james-fleming thanks
@leegreen we should be good for now, we managed to find 50 bundles of each.
@leegreen how do you contact him??ÿ Is he in NY or PA?