AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Chris -LLS
Chris -LLS
@cerolli
Free
Joined: February 5, 2011 2:38 pm
Last seen: March 22, 2026 6:18 am
Topics: 15 / Replies: 85
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 1093
Reply
RE: Windows 10 Poll

Doug Crawford, post: 344644, member: 9 wrote: So far, so good, a far as 'Cortana' and most of the "new and improve" features, I have them turned off! ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Windows 10 Poll

Doug Crawford, post: 344399, member: 9 wrote: Curiously, both upgrades show a 2016 copyright date?? How is it going, Doug? I finally bailed out of W...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Windows 10 Poll

I installed the "November Win 10 update" last night. They seem to have cured my blurry text problems. Data collector is communicating fine. All system...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Windows 10 Poll

Thanks goodness the process of reverting back to Win 7 only takes 5 minutes. One has to wonder, though, how much of Win 10 still lurks on the SSD, wai...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Windows 10 Poll

I tried it at least four times over the last few weeks, including the new update last night. I always rolled it back to Win 7 because of blurry text i...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: How to do an inverted plumb shot

Great idea. Surveyors are usually the innovative ones by necessity.I usually use the mirror on my Silva Ranger, but sometimes I can't reach that high.

12 years ago
Reply
12 years ago
Reply
RE: What's the Best Metal Detector for P/L Corners?

GA-92XT Magnetic Locator FOR SALEI have a Schonstedt I bought 36 years ago. I left it on a job one fall. The client called me in the spring after the ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: OK, what apps are available for ipads ipods, and such?

I have been a Windows user most of my surveying career, (40+ years), but I bought an Ipod Touch a few years ago, then another, then another, now an Ip...

12 years ago
Page 2 / 5