AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
captain caveman
captain caveman
@captain-caveman
Free
Joined: September 28, 2010 5:06 am
Topics: 21 / Replies: 12
Topic
15 years ago
Forum
Replies: 5
Views: 1023
Topic
15 years ago
Replies: 28
Views: 1630
Topic
Replies: 38
Views: 978
Topic
16 years ago
Replies: 1
Views: 768
Reply
RE: Network RTK vs Opus vs Conventional Traverse

Mighty - Yes, I only have one network rover. The site is about 11 acres and we are preparing a boundary & topographic survey for site design. It...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Network RTK vs Opus vs Conventional Traverse

Yeah Joe, it was horizontal error. The verticals checked surprisingly well between all three methods.I guess I'll need to obtain some post-processin...

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 19
Views: 2128
Reply
RE: Bad date on GPS log file

I'll give the edit a try and tell my guys to let her warm up a bit before logging.Thanks guys!

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 576
Topic
Replies: 17
Views: 524
Reply
RE: Opus vs conventional static

Wow. Thanks for all the input everyone. I've had a couple brewskis this evening so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to put it all together in my hea...

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 1363
Page 2 / 2