AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
cameron-watson-pls
cameron-watson-pls
@cameron-watson-pls
Free
Joined: March 9, 2016 2:42 pm
Last seen: September 29, 2026 1:03 pm
Topics: 30 / Replies: 561
Topic
Forum
Replies: 0
Views: 1730
Reply
RE: GRZ122 v. GRZ4

When the GRZ122 first came out it was high precision in the vertical on all sides where the GRZ4 was only in 3 of the 6. That was what the arrows wer...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Leica GS14, GS15 & CS15 For sale

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I have 1 GS14 remaining. If you would like to discuss it in detail shoot me an email at cwatson@pnt-llc....

3 years ago
Forum
Topic
Forum
Replies: 0
Views: 1119
Reply
RE: Leica GS14, GS15 & CS15 For sale

@1man-surveyor Yes, message me if you would like to talk details. Thanks.

3 years ago
Forum
Topic
Forum
Replies: 8
Views: 1505
Topic
Forum
Replies: 1
Views: 1191
Reply
RE: Drunken surveyors and Montana

I don't even know what to say...I can't decide if my 12 year old son wrote this article to piss me off with all the grammatical errors or if I've been...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Experienced Land Development Civil Engineer

@bill93 Yes, I guess I figured that was in my profile but that's where we are.?ÿ Littleton to be specific which is SW of Downtown.

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 915
Topic
5 years ago
Forum
Replies: 0
Views: 986
Reply
RE: Leica Total Station TS16 for sale

I might be interested in this but will need some backstory on use and a lot more details.?ÿ I think you're a little inflated on price with it being pr...

5 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Shootout - MS60 vs SX10

@john-putnam Per the recommendation of my dealer, always on the gun.?ÿ I run my control traverse from the CS20 then transfer the job to the gun and s...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Shootout - MS60 vs SX10

I would bring a MS60 to the party but sadly the two I have are both too old to get the more recent drastic 30x improvement to scan speed.?ÿ On paper t...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Backup software for computers

The cost of a NAS device such as Synology or Qnap and a few hard drives is so minimal these days there's really no reason not to leverage something li...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Drafting Consultant

I had a woman that worked contract for me as a drafter a few years ago.?ÿ I wanted to hire her full time but she wanted to be an independent contactor...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: C3D Feature Line Layout

@tim-v-pls I got you!

6 years ago
Reply
RE: C3D Feature Line Layout

If you have Sincpac this is stupid simple.?ÿ Without it it's more difficult but still doable.?ÿ Sincpac is worth the $300 if only for this one task.?ÿ...

6 years ago
Page 1 / 30