AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
byanez
byanez
@byanez
Free
Joined: August 18, 2010 9:03 pm
Topics: 15 / Replies: 14
Reply
RE: Workflow in Trimble Access

@rover83?ÿ I will have to figure out the linking of files part. So, far I have only been talking about points in SPCS or pseudo-SPCS. When is the be...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Workflow in Trimble Access

Thanks for your replies. I have seen how to merge points in TBC. I can merge the auto base to its corrected OPUS position and have all rtk shots move...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 1620
Reply
RE: Topcon .gc3 files with propeller

Hi Lee, (1) I would like the aerial map / contours in local ground coordinates, because we do boundary surveys in local grid. I could then bring the ...

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1543
Reply
RE: Topcon .gc3 file

Thanks, Lee. I do have Magnet Tools software. So is that what is needed to create the gc3 file? I saw a video on YouTube on how to create a gc3 file. ...

7 years ago
Topic
7 years ago
Replies: 2
Views: 2061
Reply
RE: Markings on Monuments for Government Lots

Thankyou all for these suggestions. I am going with the idea that corners of lots are sixteenth corners, as even corners of lots in elongated sections...

8 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 1471
Reply
RE: SurvCE - Grid to Ground

Thanks, Mark. I used your videos to learn how to do grid-to-ground, and they are very good!I measured to the points with GPS, so they should have raw ...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1063
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 1109
Reply
RE: Something I want my RTK GPS to do

I believe Topcon TopSurv & Magnet will do this, though I have never had the courage to try it. I believe that when measure to the last known contr...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnet to Survey pro NEED HELP

For what it is worth, I use Magnet (version 2.7.1) on an FC-500 that runs an ES-103, GR-3's and Hiper+. I also have TopSurv 8 on an FC-250 that runs a...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Plotter Recomendation

I have been using the T120 for about 6 months, and I think it produces fine plots. I use it as aa all-around printer/plotter, from letter size and 11x...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 982
Reply
RE: Windows 7 USB to Serial Drivers

This is great. Thanks alot.This driver works for my FC-100.Ben Yanez

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Hiper+ Question

I hooked base and rover to PCCDU and I see that both GPS and GLONASS are turned on. Today was the first full day I have used the units, and they do us...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Hiper+ Question

Thanks, I'll check on the firmware update.The FC-100 has a USB cable to connect to a PC. It connects fine to a laptop running Windows professional but...

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 4
Views: 1010
Page 1 / 2