AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
BurkC
BurkC
@burkc
Free
Joined: September 13, 2011 3:21 pm
Last seen: September 3, 2026 7:40 am
Topics: 3 / Replies: 16
Reply
RE: GLO BLM Website

  That worked. How in the *^#* did you figure that out? I did not see that anywhere in the instructions or the video  

2 months ago
Reply
RE: GLO BLM Website

I will use this thread instead of starting a new one because I think the OP might have been referring to the new BLM site launched earlier this week. ...

3 months ago
Reply
RE: PLSS survey template "Cheat sheet"

I think I found what I was looking for. I will tweak it a little (sorry ChatGPT)

5 months ago
Reply
RE: PLSS survey template "Cheat sheet"

Yes, that is part of the info. I also want a township/range image and some common conversions

5 months ago
Reply
RE: PLSS survey template "Cheat sheet"

  Probably. I want a quick reference guide that has our name and contact information on it. "provided courtesy of The Oklahoma Society of La...

5 months ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 5962
Reply
RE: Notice of impending forum software update 2026-04

I like trying to break Theo (but it is actually pretty good!)  

5 months ago
Reply
Reply
Reply
RE: Using AI in your survey workflow

  Not bad. Not bad at all  

5 months ago
Reply
RE: California, Oregon and Washington

  Agree, but I have seen people use it (Table A) as an excuse not to file a ROS even when one might have been otherwise required. That is the p...

5 months ago
Reply
RE: Using AI in your survey workflow

Good stuff @stlsurveyor I appreciate the time spent addressing this issue in a thorough manner. I always wondered how well AI could review and assess ...

5 months ago
Reply
RE: California, Oregon and Washington

I am not licensed in CA but I have seen my fair share of CA ALTA surveys. I always felt that not selecting Table A Item 1, just to avoid filing a reco...

5 months ago
Reply
RE: GLOrecords.blm.gov troubles

  If its like NSRS 2022, we should see it sometime in 2030!  

6 months ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1454
Reply
RE: New Old Member

I think I dropped off during the "POB" era. Glad to see it came back strong. Thanks @wendell

7 months ago
Topic
7 months ago
Replies: 7
Views: 906